Fiorentina Wednesday 7th June 8pm BT Sports ECL Final

Comments

• MIAHammer said:

3rd consecutive year in European competition. Have we ever had that before?

I was thinking this before. I don't think I can remember that.
  • Spurs fans must really hate this =)
    We have something they don't have - a trophy!
  • What a pass from Paqueta to set up Bowen
  • How come Cresswell has got a dirty shirt, he didn't even get on 😂🤣😂?
  • Love it…
    Carlton Cole … Ginger Collins… going ape!!!
    Congratulations all… ⚒️⚒️⚒️
  • This is huge for the summer too. Europa League football again is massive for a club like us.

43 years of hurt. Over. Love this.
  • Love it…
    Carlton Cole … Ginger Collins… going ape!!!
    Congratulations all… ⚒️⚒️⚒️

I'm sure that Craig Dawson has tears of joy right now too.
  • This is huge for the summer too. Europa League football again is massive for a club like us.

43 years of hurt. Over. Love this.

Gonna be so important for our recruitment this summer, especially if the pot is, as expected, boosted by Rice leaving.
  • I can't believe it. I actually cried at full time
  • edited June 2023
    I like Nolan much more as a backroom boy than when Allardyce was playing him when he shouldn't have done. Great interview.
  • Hamstew said:

I can't believe it. I actually cried at full time

Love Island, or...
  • Hamstew said:

I can't believe it. I actually cried at full time

Love Island, or...
    Of course Love Island, was there anything else on tonight?
  • As mentioned a couple of times I just had total confidence we'd win. No reason but blind faith and the want for the youngsters to experience what I did a long time ago!

I hurt my heel quite badly this morning but when Bowen scored the winner I swear I was at least 4ft in the air!!!

So, so happy for all the Hammers everywhere!!! Really happy to know we're in Europe again :)
  • They're giving away a lot of medals
  • edited June 2023
    I’ve just messaged my pal I mentioned earlier who is terminally Ill. I’m happy for me but
    especially for him. He’s in Prague and I hope he’s having the most wonderful night.
  • Muttley enters the room
  • No words, just tears of pure joy.
    ❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️
  • We look second best as they press fast and hard and we stand off them allowing them forward. We are getting pushed too deep and when we get possession we can't seem to keep it. They are dictating the pace of the match.

This however may be our way into it as they are really playing at a pace that simply can't be kept up and as they push forward and try to assert their dominance we may get a counter or two in this half. When it comes however we will need be more composed than at present.

I see Bowen doing something special eventually.

Never in doubt.....

Just so happy.
  • Now that is a moment.
  • Really didn't believe it would happen.

So so pleased!!!

Enjoying all the after game nonsense ( usually just turn off at full time when it's a club not ours).

Ginge. Nobby. Loving Carlton's mention of all the backroom staff as well.

Thinking of all those fans who aren't here to see it. Grey, Sledge, Seascale..and those in your own family and friendship groups not on this site xx
  • Slacker said:

No words, just tears of pure joy.
    ❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️⚒❤️

Some day for you, huh!?
  • Still can't believe it. Love this club more than anything.
  • That 'Bowen's on fire' getting belted out 😄
  • Quality interview from Rice, and my, doesn't he look like one of his brothers?
  • Oh my days ❤️
  • This really happened, didn't it? At 6am here it still feels like a dream. What a moment to enjoy all summer long 😁😁😁

• Rice doesn't need to leave for European trophies.
  • Time for bed said Zebedee, Goodnight all. <3