Fiorentina Wednesday 7th June 8pm BT Sports ECL Final

Comments

• Great interviews from pretty much everyone, Nolan, Moyes, Rice, Noble 👏👏👏
  • Has tonight actually happened
  • Moojor said:

Rice doesn't need to leave for European trophies.

He could easily leave for Arsenal and after a four year contract have only this evenings medal!

He spoke well. I have little doubt he will leave but it also came across that if he didn't get the offer he wants or the club don't agree a price he would happily play for us again next season. A proper man as well as footballer.
  • I don't know what it's like for people at the match, but it took me this long to get from the living room to my laptop upstairs!

Woohoo!

Analysis: we edged it!
  • Can't believe I was to nervous to even drink .Really making up for it now ,Love this club ,Love this site ,Hell even love all you lot tonight as well =)
  • OCS said at half time we need more from Benrahma (goal), Paqueta (assist) and Bowen (goal). He’s back!

Just got in from the pub and I have no words. This is what winning feels like. Wow.
  • ASLEF start the next match thread ,To soon okay =)
  • Thought Emerson had a really god game .Credit to Moyes for that one did think cresswell should have started but what do I know
  • Apparently the bus parade of s tomorrow
  • Turns out when we win I can’t sleep
  • Sleep I'm still drinking ,mind you its only 7-30pm here in Canada
  • I'm still awake. Love this club so much
  • Hamstew said:

Apparently the bus parade of s tomorrow

Gonna tootle over to the east end and see what's occurring.
  • Will be grabbing my boy from school then heading up to London
  • Seems to be a late afternoon/evening thing. Between Boleyn ground and London Stadium.
    Might see a few of you there. :-)
  • Went straight to Stratford and there was a Declan Rice lookalike on someone’s shoulders 🤣

Can’t believe I’ll be going to a West Ham victory parade tomorrow!!!
  • What a night.

COYI ⚒⚒⚒
  • Hi. Still awake here. Any ideas on how to go to bed?
  • Hamstew said:

Hi. Still awake here. Any ideas on how to go to bed?

My sleep pattern seems permanently crocked, so I'll be awake for hours yet I'm sure.
  • Ok, had to wait to get home to watch, annoying how work gets in the way, was very stressful but at least I managed to go completely dark and got to watch the game without being advised of the result, and WHAT A RESULT!

So, so pleased for everyone associated with the club

Been a long time coming and I foresee a good old fashioned knees up tomorrow

COYI
  • That ball from Paqueta…
  • My head still hurts, but we’ll worth it…
    Wish I was in East London today 😭⚒️⭐️⚒️
  • Morning my fellow champions
  • MrsGrey said:

Seems to be a late afternoon/evening thing. Between Boleyn ground and London Stadium.
    Might see a few of you there. :-)

I'll look out for you won't be difficult to find =). Just got the Julian Dicks book signing at Lakeside to go to first that is on from 5 - 7 pm. Think there might a rush to get in early!
  • Seeing Cresswell with his boy in absolute tears done me. For whatever reason I feel most pleased for him. Great pro.
  • Did anyone have the foresight to record the game? Because muggins here didn't.

All a bit surreal really. I've been watching loads of footage and replays on social media since the BT coverage ended and it's mad to think that we've actually won something.

Plenty of opposition fans knocking the competition, but I bet Spurs fans wished they had that trophy in their cabinet, having decided that the competition was beneath them a couple of seasons ago.

I was really quite envious of Villa and Brighton for their European qualification when the league season ended, so I'm so pleased that we got there too. Could be huge for us going forward. If we get the decisions right in the summer (DoF, manager, new signings) then we could build on this success.
  • See I've not witnessed much bitterness from other fans. Everyone I know at least have been very congratulating. Probably because some are Arsenal and Spurs and we've had a much more successful season than them.
  • My head still hurts, but we’ll worth it…
    Wish I was in East London today 😭⚒️⭐️⚒️

Isn't there an East London in South Africa, could you go there? ;)
  • I was watching in a pub in Chelmsford with my son.I was so happy for him as he has seen us win zilch.
    Great night and I'm still buzzing 🏆
  • Yep I was jealous of all those in Prague but I got to share the moment with my good friend and my two sons. What a memory.