Fiorentina Wednesday 7th June 8pm BT Sports ECL Final

Comments

• Love the clip BT have shown of Rice when he was about 17 I guess.
  • Think I have aged another 10years and the game has yet to start
  • MrsGrey said:

Hope for the best, plan for the worst 😁

I have a bottle of cheap fizz in the fridge for full time. As a precaution I also stocked up with eight cans of Carlsberg Special and a bottle of mead, but sadly don't have an ox-horn Viking tankard.

I doubt I'll be conscious for the start of the second half, which I suspect might be for the best.

• So, I've just finished lessons for the day. Going to make some dinner and settle down with a 🍷and a 📖

:-)
  • MrsGrey said:

So, I've just finished lessons for the day. Going to make some dinner and settle down with a 🍷and a 📖

:-)

😱😱😱
  • Will see how the first half goes before I start drinking ,or perhaps the first 30 mins .Okay 15mins but that's my final offer =)
  • Bit concerned the pressure will get to our boys. Fiorentina were in a cup final very recently so are probably better prepared in that respect.

I've not seen us win anything in 43 years on this planet. I really, really want that to change tonight 😭
  • I've cooked this dinner but I'm not sure I can eat it. So nervous.
  • steve said:

Will see how the first half goes before I start drinking ,or perhaps the first 30 mins .Okay 15mins but that's my final offer =)

You've got to catch me up.
  • Raneiri starts at CB, Martinez and Igor on the bench???

Jovic CF instead of season's top scorer Cabral???

He likes to shuffle the pack
  • Robbie Savage 😭
  • Watching the game on Paramount. The studio panel are all going for Fiorentina.
  • Yeah, I don't know that I can watch this 😄
  • Didn’t take them long to start the falling to the ground.
  • Fiorentina players have spent 3 of the first 4 minutes on the floor.
  • Going to be a long night if the Fiorentina players keep this cheating going all night. Absolute disgrace.
  • Going to be another 45 minutes injury time at the end of this half at this rate.
  • has this ref being paid what is going on, everything he blowing for Fiorentina and nothing for us when Antonio is clearly being run over. Another one of these refs that will not let Antonio use his strength and just blows on any little thing.
  • Fiorentina are pressing us when we have the ball whereas when they have the ball we are just sitting back and allowing them possession.
  • Ref is an absolute joke.
  • this is actually really frustrating, Fiorentina do not look all that but we look distinctly below average.
  • Benrahma, that is shameful. Completely brainless.

Mind you, not sure why our cheating is punished if theirs isn't.
  • Benrahma with a trash dive picks up a yellow.
  • Brainless from some of our fans too.

Absolutely ridiculous.
  • West Ham fans chucking bottles onto the pitch. That’s going to do nothing to help us with the officials.
  • edited June 2023
    Horrific fans doing that. Total embarrassing
  • Damn those plastic cups are sharp. (shakes head - seriously, can we chill in the crowd. Be patient, we're going to win)
  • The fans are going to get us banned from Europe.
  • For goodness sake. Hope they get lifetime bans.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Damn those plastic cups are sharp. (shakes head - seriously, can we chill in the crowd. Be patient, we're going to win)

was a lighter that hit him