Couldn’t think…. The next part

Comments

• But still no place for Rice?
  • edited May 2022
    Couldnt put him in instead of KDB or Bowen. I guess I could if I wanted more of a defensive look (Mane also scored 16 goals and a few assists) but my teams so attacking I am leaving it all to VVD and Laporte. They can cope ;)

Rice first sub =)
  • When I look at team of the season stuff, I often think it should be at least partially based on their performance against expectations.

So for me;
    Aaron Ramsdale;
    Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ben White, Marc Guehi, Marc Cucurella;
    James Maddison, Christian Eriksen, Martin Odegaard;
    Jarrod Bowen, Ivan Toney, Son Heung-Min

All those players were outstanding, had a massive impact on their side, and were (in most cases) not expected to have as big an impact on the season as they did.
  • Bowen makes the England squad. Fully deserved. 👏👏👏
    Rice is also in of course. 👏
  • Just one more Hammer and we win the world cup
  • Pleased for him ,But not much of a rest
  • steve, At least he won't need to return to running in some potato fields. =)

No, but I bet he does some running in the sauerkraut fields when they play Germany. ;)
  • Yeah, he won't be tapped up my Klopp in the potato fields in Hull 😉

Does he do that? Funny, the commentators never mention it! =)
  • Yeah, he won't be tapped up my Klopp in the potato fields in Hull 😉

By my, I meant by, sorry I didn't mean to offend you Baz. Hahaha
  • It's fine, I now he still loves me too O.o
  • Bazshuayi said:

It's fine, I now he still loves me too O.o

Impossible for him to love you as much as you love him 😍😍😍🤮🤮🤮😂🤣😂
  • Well he's LMA manager of the year, whats not to love ;)

No, but I bet he does some running in the sauerkraut fields when they play Germany. ;)
    I should hope both play as I will be in the stands in my West Ham kit.
  • I really shouldn’t watch PMQ’s.😡😡😡😡

• Not great is it.
  • Looks a bit like an Aston Villa kit from the 90's
  • Are those sequins on the arms?
  • edited May 2022
    Yuck!
  • Horrible. I mean, who on earth came up with that, and who approved it? How could anyone think it was good? It beggars belief.
  • Probably not too bad if it was baby-grow =)
  • The worst thing about that is “ Betway “ plastered all over it.😡
    Apart from that I don’t give a monkey’s.
  • I don't hate either of them. I prefer the away / third, but honestly it doesn't feel much like one of our kits. How hard is it to stick to our colour palette?!
  • Look more like training tops than actual kits
  • Looks a bit like an Everton away kit from a few years back.
  • Frankly that is hideous, I certainly do not buy a shirt that often and fortunately I just bought a shirt from this season and am happy with it.

Cannot believe this is going to be a best seller, expect the end of season sale price to start around Christmas
  • At the risk of offending anyone ( again) I really don’t get why anybody over 15 would wear a football shirt unless you’re playing.🤷🏻‍♂️
This discussion has been closed.