Transfer Deadline Day: It's weird because it's October

Comments

• If we dont then we could be in the championship next season
  • This is truly abysmal. Owners know the fans can't do anything because of covid.
  • edited October 2020
    Ongoing negotiations with super agent Del Trotter are continuing down the Nags head
  • Lukerz said:

Ex says we are still working on ‘a number of deals’

olives or no olives on the free pizza :)
  • Lukerz said:

Ex says we are still working on ‘a number of deals’

Only way that happens is if there are deal sheets that have been submitted in which case Sky will know whom we are after i imagine. No one has being mentioned so i assume therefore its for some championship players.
  • steve said:

If we dont then we could be in the championship next season

We aren't going down, even if we don't sign anyone else
  • Cullen to Anderlecht now official.

This could be the worst transfer window we've ever had.

For the money that we are getting, I hope there is a sell on clause.
  • Probably not but we will be floating around with the bottom half again imo
  • Cuz1 said:

Probably not but we will be floating around with the bottom half again imo

I'd rather us settle for our top targets if they become available then just spending recklessly to make the numbers game, which imo will still result in us finishing in the bottom half (as that is what has got us here)

Also I'd rather see the likes of Coventry or Odubeko get a game instead of Wilshere or Hugill if they are ever actually needed

• If we get Tomori and Manning (and hopefully another striker) this is a good window imo (the ONLY downside is Diangana)
  • look on the bright side we can use the Diangana money to pay Wilshire off and no debt, ok I lied about the bright side but the gruesome twosome will be happy.
  • Can we now sign Witshire back on cheeper wages =)
  • look on the bright side Rice is still with us :) , not too soon to post I hope
  • Wilshere claiming he’s been fit most of the time he’s been at the club but he just wasn’t selected.
  • Wilshere claiming he’s been fit most of the time he’s been at the club but he just wasn’t selected.

Well he's not going to come out and say he's been injured for 2 years and put off any potential new clubs

I think the reality is somewhere in the middle

Probably was fit more than we thought, but he obviously wasn't doing enough for Pellegrini or Moyes to pick him

And his performances i did see of him were dire, so weak and nowhere near Prem quality
  • And if he was fit he should have bust a gut to play for his boyhood team, seems 100 grand week isn’t worth getting out of bed for
  • That and if that was the case surely his agent would have forced a move

And if he did, we literally have pay someone to take him off our hands

I get that footballers are human and all but he's been pocketing £100k a week, stealing a living and now he's whining about it
  • ExWHU saying not to stay up now

Looks like Tomori is a no go

And now I am sad.....
  • How much has Sully slipped Harry to spout that rubbish on Sky Sports?
  • Any reason given
  • -3 the total it seems, #nextlevel
  • Honestly I agree with all the outgoings

But for NO ONE to come in today...that's tragic

Grujic & Tomori on loan and this would've been an excellent day, especially as we could still buy from the championship over the entire two weeks
  • We should not be surprised by the lack of spending this window. I am amazed we got Coufal in.
  • Tomori is still ongoing
  • Herb to the rescue?

Shall I stay awake??...
  • Dealsheet time...
  • See lot of fans don't want Tomori if there is no option to buy

Dont get that logic
    We get a player who will cost us very little who improves our squad and ensures we don't get Dawson

Same guys who are uspet we didn't get Barkley on loan (with no option to buy)

Please can we get this deal over the line
  • I will take -2 :)
This discussion has been closed.