The Next Transfer Window

Comments

• "I’m playing with guys that I’ve played with for four or five months but I’m really enjoying it"

but? Might he have meant "inspite of that"? >:)
  • FFP evening up the playing field what an utter joke FFP is as a system honestly.
  • THE SUN

Ajax and Celtic are among the clubs chasing Grady Diangana with West Ham fighting to convince him to stay at the club.
  • Would be very disappointed if we sell Diangana, he is exactly the type of player we need, young, hungry and confident (similar to Bowen)

We also have him tied down to a long term contract so under no pressure to sell (especially for a cut price COVID fee)

I'd have him as our starting LW next year, and a like for like cover for Bowen
  • edited July 2020
    The Herald (Scotland) say Rangers are also after Diangana

Its down to Moyes to reassure him that he will be a regular starter next season

(and the best way to do that would be to sell Anderson, hint, hint)

And we're being linked with Gonzalo Montiel. Again.
  • What's he worth? £10-12m? They may cash in on him.
  • IronHerb said:

What's he worth? £10-12m? They may cash in on him.

His real value is the £15-30m we'll spend on a winger from another league who won't settle in and deliver even a fraction of what he already has.
  • The Sun reckon we're asking £15-20m

Mundo Deportivo have linked us with Barcelona's 21yo RB Moussa Wague, either on loan with a €16m (£14.5m) option to buy or a straight transfer for €10m (£9.1m)
  • Bought Wague on football manager and he was class....so guaranteed success

But then again in the same game Cresswell got into the team of the year......
  • I'd be surprised if we sold Diangana, given he got a big new contract not that long ago.
  • Championship side Middlesbrough are increasingly resigned to losing English right-back Djed Spence, 19, this summer as several Premier League clubs including Tottenham, West Ham and Brighton prepare to step up their interest. (ESPN)
  • Whatever happened to Jordan Spence
  • alderz said:

Whatever happened to Jordan Spence

Apparently he briefly played in the Netherlands this season
  • THE DAILY MAIL

West Ham have enquired about defender Cedric Kipre as interest mounts in a number of Wigan players following their fall into administration.
  • Championship side Middlesbrough are increasingly resigned to losing English right-back Djed Spence, 19, this summer as several Premier League clubs including Tottenham, West Ham and Brighton prepare to step up their interest. (ESPN)

Never heard of him or seen him play, so checked Boros view on it

Sounds like he has great potential, but hes suspect in a flat back 4, much better as a RWB in a back 5

Should we not be looking at a first choice RB given we have Johnson waiting in the wings
  • alderz said:

Whatever happened to Jordan Spence

Can't believe he's 30 now. It's weird how he didn't really seem too out of place or any worse than any of our other defenders when he was in the team - definitely not enough that you'd expect him to struggle to play in the Championship.
  • West Ham, Norwich and Watford are in the hunt to sign QPR's Republic of Ireland midfielder Ryan Manning, 24. (Football Insider)
  • The Times

Felipe Anderson is likely to leave West Ham this summer even if the club stays in the Premier League.
  • Manning has been played as a LB this season although in the past he has played LM, CM, DM, AM, RM, LW and even CF

Sounds like another Antonio
  • The Times

Felipe Anderson is likely to leave West Ham this summer even if the club stays in the Premier League.

Wonder what type of bid we'd accept

Bought him for £36mil, would be surprised if we can get that in this market

But this is a player who, while bring woeful this year, got 9 goals and 4 assists last year and was one of our better players...so we shouldn't accept too low an offer
  • Calcio Mercato has linked us with Edin Dzeko (34yo!!) although yesterday they reported he was going to Inter and a couple of weeks ago they said he was going to Juventus.

He scored 18 in 39 appearances for Roma this season and has a year left on his contract

Tuttosport reckons we might exchange Anderson for Napoli CF Arkadiusz Milik (13 goals in 31 appearances this season). Spurs, Man U and Juventus have also been linked with him
  • Doubt Milik would have any interest joining us
  • If Napoli really want Anderson we should agree a deal to swap him for Lozano?
  • A few pizzas would be acceptable for Anderson. Moyes is the wrong manager for him.
  • If Watford go down, I'd like Docoure. Sarr as well, if he's not off to somewhere bigger.

• Noble talking about Rav...

BRING HIM BACK! BRING HIM BACK! BRING HIM (join in everyone)! BRING HIM BACK!
  • No, sorry.
  • BRING HIM BACK
  • Ravel Morrison was only on a one year contract with Sheffield Utd and that expired at the beginning of July so I guess he's a free agent.

In January he went on loan to Middlesbrough but he's only played three times, he's been left on the bench since the restart, he was dropped from the squad against Millwall and was ill for the last game against Reading.

If you can't get playing time with a team 19th in the Championship then something is very wrong.
This discussion has been closed.