The Next Transfer Window

Comments

• IMO he hasn't been given too many chances to show what he can do....Not convinced though TBH from the small amount of minutes he has been given and I've seen of him.. but what do I know..same goes for Hugill, just perhaps not good enough for PL standard...
  • Any striker could score in Scotland
  • Ajeti is an interesting case. He is an international and should have some ability. Some times a change of club, manager or position or the way a team players does wonders for a player. Remember how Mo Salah hardly got a look in when he was at Chelsea and went to Roma and then Liverpool and became a very different and lethal player as someone noted and built on his attributes. Moyes changed Arnautovic but neither he nor Pellgrini have been able to get much out of Ajeti. May be he is suited to a different kind of football. From what little that I have seen of him he does not appear to be a EPL player. So WHU need a replacement and should shift him.
  • I think Hugill could be a good foil for Haller. I seen a little bit of Hugill on TV and he is no slouch and does put in a shift.
  • He'll probably do wonders in the Scottish Prem, if we get £4m for him it will be good business
  • Pengeman said:

May be he is suited to a different kind of football.

Subbuteo?

• Pengeman said:

May be he is suited to a different kind of football

Blow?

• May be he is suited to a different kind of football

Based on his stats from Basle probably the Swiss type 29 goals in 58 appearances. He will do someone a good turn but it looks like it won't be us.
  • WEST HAM YOUNGSTER TO FLY TO GERMANY FOR TALKS

West Ham’s highly-rated 16-year-old winger Benicio Baker Boaitey will fly to Germany tomorrow for talks with a number of German clubs, including Bayern Munich.

Barcelona, PSG and Benfica as well as a host of top English clubs have monitored the England U16 international’s progress in the past 18 months.

The Hammers had hoped their young academy talent would sign professional terms with the club when he turns 17 in the new year. However, it looks likely the left-footed wide-man, who has been compared to Juve’s Douglas Costa, sees his future in the Bundesliga.

Any move before his 17th birthday could leave West Ham with less than £200,000 in compensation payments.
  • edited July 2020
    How about some one to stop the ball going into West Ham’s net,,, ie a goal keeper
  • A 2nd youngster to turn down a contract and preparing to move. I wonder why we can't keep hold of our decent youngsters?
  • yoyo said:

A 2nd youngster to turn down a contract and preparing to move. I wonder why we can't keep hold of our decent youngsters?

I know they came in quick succession, but we really arent the only club who lose young players
  • yoyo, I understand Benicio Baker Boaitey has the same advisor as Recce Oxford?
  • edited July 2020
    That may well explain a lot! Mind you there was Ngakia as well
  • IMO I personally think they are either very ill advised or they really think the grass is greener on the other side, sadly for them life isn't always quite like that and karma might just come back and bite them one day.
  • Moyes also confirmed he plans to integrate Grady Diangana into his West Ham squad following a successful loan spell at West Brom.

Moyes wants Grady Diangana in his Hammers squad next season

Diangana is playing a pivotal role for the Baggies in their fight for promotion, scoring seven goals and registering six assists so far this season.
    "We have been watching him as much as we can. It's been hard because our focus is on nothing but the games in the Premier League. It's been impossible to watch all the West Brom games." he said.

"I watched a bit the other week and he's certainly developed. In the early part of the season he was in his best form, my plan is to bring him back and see what we can do."
  • Squad going into August:

Fabianski/Randolph
    Fredericks/Johnson - Diop/Balbuena - Ogbonna/Reid - Cresswell/Masuaku
    Soucek/Noble - Rice/Snodgrass
    Bowen/Yarmolenko - Fornals/Lanzini - Anderson/Diangana
    Antonio/Haller

That’s still with Wilshere in reserve.
  • IMO I personally think they are either very ill advised or they really think the grass is greener on the other side, sadly for them life isn't always quite like that and karma might just come back and bite them one day.

It might be both but I think it's a lot to do with believing Germany is a good place to develop. Sancho's done so well and Reiss Nelson was getting games (then returned and isn't getting so much). Obviously if this player of ours is going to Bayern it's a bit different but generally you'd imagine they're going for smaller potential wages but a chance to play first team football, which I don't see the problem in.
  • Rumours Ngakia was going to Germany, Bellingham has just joined Dortmund from Birmingham.

They are doing something right over there.
  • Lockdown can doing crazy things to a man

I’ve brought 4 Dortmund shirts during it :lol:
  • For the national side i think its a good thing to see youngsters going abroad, its one of the things the national team has lacked is players playing in other leagues and using that experience.
  • Lockdown can doing crazy things to a man

I’ve brought 4 Dortmund shirts during it :lol:

How many have #CLACK on the back of them?
  • Ravel to join Dortmund on a free?
  • Lukerz said:

Ravel to join Dortmund on a free?

Dortmund + Ravel = Ballon d'Or
  • Clack
    Ravel
    PRudz
    Diamanties are forever - this one cost me a fortune
  • Imagine PRudz, Rav & Diamanti in midfield for Dortmund with Tim Sherwood as technical director.

#GilletGala
  • Lukerz said:

Imagine PRudz, Rav & Diamanti in midfield for Dortmund with Tim Sherwood as technical director.

#GilletGala

I think Rav would keep over with excitement, tbf
This discussion has been closed.