The Next Transfer Window

1828384858688»

Comments

• Following todays performances I'm expecting a bid from Liverpool for Oggy and another one from United for Deccers. 😗
  • And I fear we will be offered Joe gomez and Pogba in return
  • Grujic has a better recent injury record the RLC, famous last words there!

Concerns being raised that Tah is too slow for the Premier League so we want a loan to buy deal although his distribution is rumoured to be better than Rocky's.

Grujic over RLC for me, mostly because of the injury record
  • I understand everyone’s logic, but I really like Loftus Cheek
  • Perhaps Soucek and Coufal could just tell us who else to get from Slavia. I am sure they have a good enough CB, CM and Striker.

Based on how Coufal performed today, this is not the worst idea!
  • I saw a few comments from Slavia fans on twitter, it was lovely to see how happy they were for their ex players, none of this judas nonsense. Anyway one mentioned that their keeper is pretty good.
  • So best case looking like we will do some loan deals today

Tah and Grujic on loan (hopefully with options to buy) would imo be two great pieces of business and address two of the biggest weaknesses in our squad

Then hopefully we can bring in another striker and LWB but I think that will be unlikely as I can't see us getting in more than 2 (if that)

Atm I feel like we have a squad of 15, the 11 thats played yesterday then Diop, Fredericks, Noble and Haller

All of the others I don't think Moyes fancies or trusts, they are just there because we can't shift them
This discussion has been closed.