Fiorentina Wednesday 7th June 8pm BT Sports ECL Final

Comments

• already got a discord watch party for it tonight, where i am on the only WHU fan, granted there are no Fiorentina fans in the watch party but most people are rooting for Fiorentina lol even the Juventus supporter is hard pulling for Fiorentina.
  • T minus 5 hours and counting.
  • Really looking forward to this. Obviously would be great to get a trophy but more important for me is the chance of another european adventure next season, which at the moment is looking so long to wait that I don't want this game to be over.

COME ON YOU IRONS
  • Really looking forward to this. Obviously would be great to get a trophy but more important for me is the chance of another european adventure next season, which at the moment is looking so long to wait that I don't want this game to be over.

COME ON YOU IRONS

I’m coming at it from a different angle but wanting the same result. It’s been so,so long, I was at Heysel in ‘76 and Wembley in 65 and I desperately want to win this trophy.
    Next season , new players, summer rumours can all wait. For me it’s ALL about tonight and history.
    COME ON YOU IRONS!❤️⚒❤️

• Hope for the best, plan for the worst 😁
  • BT sport posting lots of videos on Instagram of the fans out and about.
    Anyone seen anyone they know 👀
  • Roll call, who is out there?

Herb
    Slackers son

Who else

COME ON YOU IRONS

I think winning and being able to offer Europa League football next season will be hugely important when trying to bring players in to rebuild once Rice leaves. A win tonight could have an enormous impact on the next 3-5 seasons.
  • T minus 3 hours and counting
  • edited June 2023
    COYI.......
    From all continents of the world we are covered with support, from a cold and wet Cape Town, let's win it.........
    Let the football gods be with you West Ham....
    COYI.....
  • MrsGrey said:

I'm am glad I have two sofas, as one just wouldn't cut it for a match of this magnitude.

Is that in case you have a Dr Who moment?
  • Anyone in NYC know where I can find it on tv? It’s not safe to go outside. Canada wildfire making the air unbreathable.
  • Hope this helps

• Driving at the moment and will be out n about til the game starts. I have The KLF on my Spotify and at 946am I am officially pumped up!!

#justified and nearly ancient
  • Ravel49 said:

Hope this helps

Thanks.
  • BT are putting it on their YouTube channel, I believe.

Not sure what the quality will be like.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Driving at the moment and will be out n about til the game starts. I have The KLF on my Spotify and at 946am I am officially pumped up!!

#justified and nearly ancient

Driving your ice cream van?
  • edited June 2023
    Areola, Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Emerson, Souček, Rice ©, Paquetá, Bowen, Benrahma, Antonio
    Subs: Fabiański (GK), Johnson, Kehrer, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Downes, Potts, Lanzini, Cornet, Fornals, Mubama, Ings

Great for two of the youngsters to be named on the bench.
  • ACF Fiorentina: Terracciano, Dodô, Milenković, Ranieri, Biraghi (c), Bonaventura, Amrabat, Mandragora, González, Jović, Kouamé
    Subs: Cerofolini (GK), Saponara, Cabral, Ikoné, Terzić, Venuti, Martinez Quarta, Duncan, Bianco, Barak, Brekalo, Igor

• Last night in lanzarote tonight. Make it a good one irons ⚒️
  • edited June 2023

Any players apart from Thomas Repka (who also played for Sparta Prague) who played for both us and Fiorentina?

I'm starting to feel a little nervous.🙈🙈🙈

How the chuff could I forget Zarate 🤦‍♂️

• Seems strange to have brought Emerson in for this after trusting Cresswell in the semis. Other than that, no real surprises.
  • Italian. He knows their tactics and being on the pitch his experience will help.
    If we win I believe he will be the only player to win Champions League, Europa and Conference
  • Ya I find Emerson in for cressie a bit odd
  • edited June 2023
    No idea why you’d go Emerson over Cresswell. Weaker both defensively & with delivery/set-plays.

Benrahma v Fornals is sort of a 50-50, but a big show of faith in Benny to produce tonight. I would’ve gone with Fornals.
  • Just in case anyone is struggling for a stream, I'm watching, for free, on bt.com, seems fine atm.
  • T minus 60 mins and counting
  • Good luck everyone. My phone is going off. See you on the other side!
  • First goal wins it in my opinion.
    Think it will be similar to the AZ game if we can keep the score 0-0 going into the 70th minute we can punish some tired Fiorentina legs in the last 20.
    If Fiorentina grab the first I think its a mountain to climb back. A lot will come down to whether Fiorentina can put away their chances much in the way that AZ had a number of opportunities to do the same but could never convert.