Fiorentina Wednesday 7th June 8pm BT Sports ECL Final

Comments

• A lot more good wishes than I would have imagined.

I am feeling some magic in the air but afraid to get too optimistic for tomorrow. So many fairy tales. Dec to leave us with a trophy, the Czech lads lifting a trophy in their home stadium and a first trophy for Moyes after a lifetime in football.
  • Now now, Knights and Ladies, calm yourselves, no one can be as excited as I to the forthcoming tournament finale! Instead of dwelling on past injustices, look for courage and confidence in today's match. Those of us who remember Lamps winner against the Toffees in 1980 FAv st we were given the wooden spoon before they gsame. Stout hearts will win the dsy.
  • 5 o’clock! 5 o’clock I was awake.A loooooong day stretching ahead…….
  • Slacker said:

5 o’clock! 5 o’clock I was awake.A loooooong day stretching ahead…….

You’re lucky, I have to wait till 9pm for the game to start. ⚒
  • You bumped into my boy yet?🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Possibly. 😁
    I did sit down next to a young couple, outside one of the many Irish bars, and got chatting about the game. Then people came over and asked the guy for photos which he happily did. I asked his partner if I should know him and she said that he is Jack Rowan who is the star of A Town Called Malice. Who knew? I don’t watch it so not me. A real nice guy and mad Hammer. By the way, his partner is the daughter of Linda Lusardi. A great way to spend a couple of hours.
  • edited June 2023
    Sky were interviewing Chesney Hawkes yesterday who is in Prague for the game.
  • Sky were interviewing Chesney Hawkes yesterday who is in Prague for the game.

He’s playing at the fan zone. Probably be the time to move onto the stadium.
  • He’s a mad keen Hammer
  • My boy reckons tickets are being touted at a grand out there.😳
  • Chesney is out there with a mate of mine who set up our local brewery but is very seriously Ill and may not be with us for long. He and Chesney are great mates and he came down with his band and did a sell out concert free of charge to raise money to fund treatment. He’s a top bloke.
  • Wow the big day
    For some 9pm can’t come soon enough
    Others an anxious wait
    What will the enigmatic Portuguese / Englishman Andre (Dre) do
    The south London prodigy Zachariah has come in and stolen his bird

Tune in ITV be, love island 🙌🏻
  • Ravel49 said:

Wow the big day
    For some 9pm can’t come soon enough
    Others an anxious wait
    What will the enigmatic Portuguese / Englishman Andre (Dre) do
    The south London prodigy Zachariah has come in and stolen his bird

Tune in ITV be, love island 🙌🏻

Please tell me you made that up.
  • I will let Ham verify that 😜
  • Slacker said:

My boy reckons tickets are being touted at a grand out there.😳

I’ve heard 1700 being quoted.
  • And Chesney’s only had one more number 1 record than I have. =)
  • Rav it kicks off at 8 pm here so we will try to not let you know the score before 9 pm 😀
  • Ravel49 said:

I will let Ham verify that 😜

I can confirm that it's all true. A real cliff hanger last night.
  • *EMOTIONAL DAMAGE*
  • Re runs of the AZ games on BT sport 4 right now fyi
  • We'll have no talk of Love Island in the run up to our biggest game in a long time, thank you very much! Hahaha
  • Nerves kicking in already
  • What's Love Island?
  • Any players apart from Thomas Repka (who also played for Sparta Prague) who played for both us and Fiorentina?

I'm starting to feel a little nervous.🙈🙈🙈
  • Behrami army!
  • And who could forget Savio…..
  • Savio whòòooooooo???
  • Exactly
  • I'm am glad I have two sofas, as one just wouldn't cut it for a match of this magnitude.