Fiorentina Wednesday 7th June 8pm BT Sports ECL Final

Comments

• I know I’ve put on weight.. but not that much 😂 😫
  • edited June 2023
    Was Lanzini even there during the celebrations? I didn't see him at the end of the game, getting a medal or at the parade. But there was a a picture of him with a medal and the the trophy.
  • Yes, he was there as we sung ‘ain’t nobody like Lanzini’ to him and he kept giving ‘love hearts’ to the the crowd.
  • Did anyone see this kid on BBC Breakfast? Pretty much sums up how we all felt on the night! - especially the bit about Spurs!

• All this for pictures of someone standing next to a bike 😀
  • Yes, he was there as we sung ‘ain’t nobody like Lanzini’ to him and he kept giving ‘love hearts’ to the the crowd.

He was at the parade?
  • West Ham have been charged by EUFA of invasion of the field of play and the throwing of objects. Obviously there will be some form of punishment handed to the club while the morons who threw plastic cups will feel really big.

It’s not just someone tho is it. It’s Mike one of our users. And if he wants to showcase how he’s celebrated in his West Ham attire then I think fair play 👏
  • I was joking. We only had his word that he’d been on a ride. The pictures were all static.

• He was at the parade?

I’m not sure if he was at the Parade as I was still getting back from Stansted, but he was definitely celebrating with the other players at the end of the game - albeit a little emotional! But then weren’t we all!
  • Did anyone go to the Julian Dicks book signing @ Lakeside yesterday?
  • I was joking. We only had his word that he’d been on a ride. The pictures were all static.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vkw2Ah8d6H9fpVeW7

<

• Blimey, who taught mike how to load photos? He won't stop now 😂
  • edited June 2023

He was at the parade?

I’m not sure if he was at the Parade as I was still getting back from Stansted, but he was definitely celebrating with the other players at the end of the game - albeit a little emotional! But then weren’t we all!

I've just done a stop start scroll through my vid of the bus. Not sure I can see him but outcast is your best bet as he was at the town hall.

One thing that tickled me - so many of the players in their football kit. Maybe hoping for a kick around 😂.
    I imagined what the scene would look like at the civic reception... Not sure if there was a posh dinner, canapes or what. But a bunch of blokes in football kit...
  • You offer this lot canapés and they'd say "it's not raining is it?" 😄

One of the reasons i shared those photos is because you don't see many West Ham cycling jersey's.You'll never see it on the West Ham store site because they don't make them.

• IronHerb said:

You offer this lot canapés and they'd say "it's not raining is it?" 😄

Or, if of Greek origin, I'm ok to stand thanks.

(Kanapes = sofa)
  • Mrs G; woman of many kanapes
  • μόνο δύο

😆
  • Which is kind of an oxymoron when you translate it.
  • edited June 2023
    It's been a weird week....

#discombobulated
  • mike said:

I was joking. We only had his word that he’d been on a ride. The pictures were all static.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vkw2Ah8d6H9fpVeW7

<

Mike, that's an impressive ride for a, how old did you say you were, man in his later years. ;)

• just reliving every moment again :D

• One thing that tickled me - so many of the players in their football kit. Maybe hoping for a kick around 😂.
    I imagined what the scene would look like at the civic reception... Not sure if there was a posh dinner, canapes or what. But a bunch of blokes in football kit...
    It's The West Ham Way, Mrs G 😉

• IronHerb said:

To quote dear old John Motson -

"This is getting better and better and better"

I get a bit scared thinking that the more I watch it he might go through on goal and miss! I do not want to wake up soon and realise this was a dream and match day is today! Yes, at this moment I am as high as a kite and very smiley. Confession over
  • @Bazshuayi I keep dreaming that it was Antonio who was on the end of that pass and it's still 1-1.😒
  • The more I watch it, the more I think how exquisite Paquetà's pass is - speed of thought, vision and execution - and how brilliantly Bowen times his run. Move over KdB and Haaland. =)
  • MrsGrey said:

μόνο δύο

😆

Check this admins. 😉