West Ham Utd v Everton. Sunday 29th October 13:00 kick off at the London Stadium

1235»

Comments

• You have missed my point…..That being I couldn’t care a less about Chelsea …..

My point exactly

I couldn't care less about Chelsea, Sheffield United or any other team

But their fans do and they have a lot more to be worried about than West Ham fans

We are 9th in the Premier League, we are in Europe and the vast majority of fans of other teams would give their right arm to be in our current position
    Aslef, your on the wrong thread, think u should be on other teams etc etc 🤣
  • We've been rubbish since the international break. I have no explanation for this, but more worryingly it seems that Moyes has no explanation either.
  • Paqueta's form has dipped - whilst he has been a booking away from suspension although he hasn't appeared to be going out of his way to avoid trouble. Maybe a break and a clean slate will freshen him up. Also Emerson should be able to have a run of games with him.
  • Paqueta's form has dipped - whilst he has been a booking away from suspension although he hasn't appeared to be going out of his way to avoid trouble. Maybe a break and a clean slate will freshen him up. Also Emerson should be able to have a run of games with him.

I wonder if he feels he needs to pick up plenty of silly bookings (hopefully with no suspicious betting patterns) to show that he's always likely to be booked.
  • If he plays at a level he'll get bought. If he's it bit weeeerrrrr and a little bit weeeeeey, then maybe he stays with us?
  • Bazshuayi said:

a bit weeeerrrrr and a little bit weeeeeey

In the last few years my mum has been using this as a catchphrase, and (sorry lads) I'm too young to know where it's from. My dad has privately acknowledged that it is a reference to something, but in front of mum he pretends he doesn't have a clue.
  • edited November 2023
    The Fast Show (2nd Season 1996) - Paul Whitehouse as Chris the Crafty Cockney