West Ham Utd v Everton. Sunday 29th October 13:00 kick off at the London Stadium

Comments

• The ref is very late on the whistle at times today.
  • Just don't look like we gonna score ( come on work )......
  • The ref is very late on the whistle at times today.

And not very consistent, imo
  • Let’s hope he’s not late with the final whistle and puts us out of our misery. This is absolutely abysmal.
  • I would have preferred Alvarez to come off instead of JWP. Last thing we need is for him to pick up a yellow and miss next week as well.
  • Aaarrgghh.
  • MIAHammer said:

I would have preferred Alvarez to come off instead of JWP. Last thing we need is for him to pick up a yellow and miss next week as well.

And there we go!
  • MIAHammer said:

I would have preferred Alvarez to come off instead of JWP. Last thing we need is for him to pick up a yellow and miss next week as well.

And he's in the book now.
  • We’ve managed one attempt on target so far. Pitiful.
  • Such a waste, Alvarez shooting from there when we'd managed to get a load of players in the box.

Ings on for Cresswell.
  • edited October 2023
    Do Alvarez and Paqueta get banned for league game or cup game?
  • Benrahma had to hit that first time.
  • Lukerz said:

League.
  • Benrhama can’t hit a moving ball properly
  • Lukerz said:

League
  • Our season started well, but sadly seems to be falling apart a little.......COYI
  • I will set up a MOTM thread but I’m fairly sure it’s not going to be brimming with votes today
  • edited October 2023
    The player is off the pitch injured, and yet the ref stops play.
  • McNeil goes down off the pitch. Why is play stopped?
  • I won't be doing one of these again. My record is horrific.
  • That was awful. Nothing positive about Everton’s performance; they were pretty ropey as well. That was just an awful game but to be that clueless for 101 minutes is shambolic, not even a decent period of the game where we played well.
  • Another dreadful performance. 3 defeats in 8 days, and 2 of our regular starters suspended for next weekend.
  • Sadly we got what we deserved IMO, toothless, bereft of ideas and that's down to Moyes....It is what it is, we are on par with the likes of Everton ( not today ) Wolves and teams like this, 3 losses in a row...Over to you Moyes...
  • It will be 4 defeats in 11 days after Arsenal take us to the cleaners in the league cup.
  • edited October 2023
    We’re not on par with Everton, we’re in the Brentford/Fulham type mini league. Everton are a level below that.
  • It will be 4 defeats in 11 days after Arsenal take us to the cleaners in the league cup.

Personally don't care about the league cup, another meaningless game IMO....
    League is bread and butter....
  • We all know we aren’t going down but it’s going to be a season where I suggest we target all three cups as we’re not going to finish much higher than 11th based on the last month of football.
  • We have been poor for a few games now. We are not doing the basics well.
  • Lukerz said:

We all know we aren’t going down but it’s going to be a season where I suggest we target all three cups as we’re not going to finish much higher than 11th based on the last month of football.

Is that because of the 3 promoted teams are worse than us......
    I really don't give a damn about the league cup, just another distraction IMO, yeh concentrate on F A cup and Europa league, but League cup, rather save the players for the next league match, against Brentford, a tricky game to say the least....
  • edited October 2023
    Kudus was continuously fouled and pulled by his jersey but got nothing from the ref.
    Bowen had two of our best chances but couldn’t hit the target.
    Alvarez and Paqueta gave away the ball a lot.
    Zouma seemed slow.
    Not a lot of positives to take from this game.
    I would still like to see Kudus up front. He seems to protect the ball really well and could be the hold up player that we need.