Other teams' games through December 2021 and New Year 2022

Comments

• MrsGrey said:

Brentford pretty much out. Leicester leading Liverpool and should win, but Liverpool can always get a list minute goal I suppose. Ref might help them out.

Mystic Mrs G
  • MrsGrey said:

Brentford pretty much out. Leicester leading Liverpool and should win, but Liverpool can always get a list minute goal I suppose. Ref might help them out.

You've inherited the magic!
    Why did you save it for them?!
  • edited December 2021
    There have been some good pens in this shootout
  • What doesn't Vardy take a penalty?
    He's on the pitch, 6 Penalties taken and he doesnt step up,Ridiculous
  • at least all SF teams should be able to beat spuds
  • yoyo said:

What doesn't Vardy take a penalty?
    He's on the pitch, 6 Penalties taken and he doesnt step up,Ridiculous

Yeah how are Luke Thomas and Ryan Bertrand taking them before him?
  • Perhaps he is rubbish at them. Just sayin
  • Injured, acc to manager.
  • Crikey. Leicester get 3 goals back after going 4-0 down to City ( the other City).
  • Arsenal score 5. It's a boxing Day goal extravaganza 😅
  • Some games and some goals

Does make you wonder how many we could've seen if all the fixtures went ahead
  • 2 matches off in the next round of fixtures. Arsenal- Wolves and Leeds-Villa.
    When are they going to fit all these postponed fixtures into the calendar.
  • Mrs G, Possibly in the free weeks normally assigned for the 3rd & 4th round replays in the FA Cup?
  • edited December 2021
    That will do for 2, anyway.

Burnley need to play 4, various other teams with 3 games to fit in (including teams that can't use some of the spare capacity in the midweeks of the league cup semis, as they are involved in those games.

I was about to say, I'd hate to be the fixture planner... but then realised that actually, I'd love it.
  • Mrs G, Found a third slot, get knocked out at the 3rd Round stage & then use the free date to rearrange a postponed fixture? Although in saying that, I know I am about to jinx us, the only game that springs to mind that could be played at the end of January is Leeds v Villa looking at their ties?
  • Watching the Liverpool game. Not sure about that foul for the pen.
  • Liverpool getting a soft penalty? Behave.
  • Amazon have just said Chelsea have had more penalties than anyone this season. Who would have thought it? 🤦‍♂️ Tuchel should be applauded for doing this without Grealish or Salah! 😉
  • Grealish falls outside the box, Salah always fails inside the box.
  • Grealish falls outside the box, Salah always fails inside the box.

…..a stiff breeze being the common factor'
  • Ooh, that's a bit spicy from Rudiger.
  • I have one eye on the City game... Ref seems to be giving them nothing at all. Belies the idea that the big teams get favourable treatment.
  • Brighton deserve something from the game at Chelsea.
  • A Welbeck goal.
  • Sign him up.
  • Jurgen be like, pour me another 🍺.

( That's Liverpool Jürgen, not Bake off Jürgen. Although...)
  • Ah, but can you sing to him the Flintstones in German? 🤔
  • I am happy for Brentford for doing so well with what they have......but they are a piece of work

Obviously trying to use their aggression and it's working for them, but they're such a dirty team
  • I am happy for Brentford for doing so well with what they have......but they are a piece of work

Obviously trying to use their aggression and it's working for them, but they're such a dirty team

That was the impression I got when I watched Brentford in the play off final against Swansea and every time I've seen them since they have done nothing to dispel that

1980s Wimbledon, Ivan Toney as the new John Fashanu

I will be happy to see them relegated
This discussion has been closed.