WHU vs ARS

Comments

• alderz said:

Why are we taking quick free kicks

…….because no one can deliver a cross into the box other than Cresswell
    I mean, Bowen has been taking half our set pieces since he joined us, that’s not true.

I’m so angry at this game.
  • All out attack, always run the risk of conceding again.
  • Still, Sky and the PL get another of their big six back in the top 4, so at least some will be happy.
  • Arsenal played really well for a period but we've made our own mistakes as well. Benrahma needs to move it quicker in that kind of situation. Can't lose it.
  • This season has stopped being fun.
  • This season has stopped being fun.

Lightweight.

We're not even half way through.
  • Come on Dec smash it in
  • Like to see what positives they take from this.
  • Too many players out of form at the same time. Too many injuries to key players.

Be just our luck that our game against a dreadful Norwich team gets canned.
  • Like to see what positives they take from this.

Well, they won't be looking to you for tips.
  • We’ve been so bad, but the fact they have been playacting all game, the fact we’ve been robbed a player for a perfect challenge, the fact Arteta has blatantly cheated with Martinelli, the fact Arteta has been basically on the pitch, everything about this match has really rubbed salt in the wound.
  • There's been a massive difference between us at home and away this season.
  • I've had enough of the bias that comes with the EPL football. I think this could be the end of me watching football for the foreseeable future.
  • Lost our run of not losing by more than one.
  • We are deffo out of form...can't deny that

But this happens, just need the lads to find a 2nd wind because atm they've all fallen off at the same time, what was working them has stopped working

Losing Ogbonna, Zouma and Cresswell in quick succession is massive, we create so much threat from set pieces with them and look so much more solid with them in the team

Still loving this season, just need a bit of a spark other than Declan
  • edited December 2021

I've had enough of the bias that comes with the EPL football. I think this could be the end of me watching football for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, they're not even trying to hide it anymore. Those penalties at the weekend for the top three (and not for us), and now a disgusting decision by the refs tonight.

Like Leicester before us, we've been an inconvenience to the money men that run this game. The lack of punishment for the Super League Six told us all we needed to know about how things are run in the game.
  • I wasn’t convinced but the penalty shout on Sunday, but if they’re giving them for this today then we should have had several at Burnley
  • No complaints about the result, they were well worth the win, but plenty of complaints about the joke penalty/ sending off and the antics of Arteta.
    We’re in a rough patch which we’ve got to expect as it’s a tough old league.
    We’ll bounce back.
  • A horrible game. Everything about it. Our performance was shocking. Certain players horribly out of form at the same time as lots of injuries. Another defender missing for the next game. That penalty was just an absolute joke.
    What a horrible team Arsenal have become btw.
  • 2nd goal was down to us having one less defender IMO. Sending off had a real affect, maybe not to the result, but certainly to our view on certain Arsenal players and a manager.

But I’m sure Arsenal are really worried about my opinion.😜
  • Poor reffing. Coufal gets two yellow cards for two perfectly good bits of defending. Penalty given and sent off.
    I think Coufal will be angry, I know I am.
  • edited December 2021
    I think he could have given Okoflex 15 minutes as we needed a goal.

It looked at one stage as though he had brought Antonio back into right back to see out the 1-0

We need an attacker and central defender EARLY in January.
  • We are poor and never looked like scoring. We would not have scored if played another 10 hours. Only one tame shot on target There is no creativity. Actually have been poor for some time. Too many sideways and backwards ball and slow passing> Can't recall Antonio making a run behind Arsenal defenders. His touch was poor.
    Coufal red-card was a joke and he should not have been booked for the first foul either.

What did Benrahma do? May be he is saving himself for his next international outing.

Can't blame it on the absence of Cresswell and other players. Other members of the squad have to step up and they haven't.

Without new players we would struggle to finish in the top-6. And it is Norwich next,. Why don't I feel confident?
  • edited December 2021
    Deserved to lose…
    2nd best by a fair bit…Fair enough
    Shocking penalty and VAR- Peter Bankes, a hopeless ref in his own right…
    Beginning to prefer football without it IMO…
    If they not brave enough to make a call like tonight, what’s the point…
    A loss of form by many, injured players, now banned player…
    At least we had a great start to the season, but now we are short on numbers and it’s proving costly…
    Special mention for Arteta , can’t stick him ….
    Oh well …. COYI ⚒️
  • And a left back. Masuaku shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven, especially at left back.

I'd hope that deals have been agreed already and finalised early in the window. We can't afford to lose another four weeks trying to pull off a bargain at the last minute. Moyes clearly doesn't have faith in his bench at the moment so we need better options.
  • How have BT still not spoken about the only talking point
  • I mean, it tells you everything that even with that performance from Antonio, neither Vlasic or Yarmolenko got minutes.
  • Interview with Arteta. The sending off hasn’t been mentioned once. BT are becoming a clone of Sky!
  • Hope the Norwich game will get called off ,need to regroup get ready for Spurs could be one chance of getting back into Europe next season
  • Tierney is a cheat.