NINE down - 11 to go. (Managers, that is.) ... (27.02.2022)

12345679»

Comments

• Bazshuayi said:

I dont see what he will do better than Ranieri. Glad its not Allardyce

I think he'll get them defending better than Ranieri did.
  • I'm not sure they have the defenders to defend any better.
  • I thought that about us under Pellegrini, and then Moyes improved us massively.
  • Didnt they have the best defensive record in the championship last season? Maybe they will next season too ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Didnt they have the best defensive record in the championship last season? Maybe they will next season too ;)

Watford did have the fewest goals conceded in the Championship last season (30, Norwich 36, Swansea 39) but only 6th for goals scored

• do you realise experts predict by 2029 you will never be more than 3 feet from a Watford manager
  • Tweet that. Will go viral.
  • MrsGrey said:

Tweet that. Will go viral.

stolen from FB and don't have twitter :)
  • Plagiarism. O.o
  • MrsGrey said:

Tweet that. Will go viral.

stolen from FB and don't have twitter :)
    Stolen from bbc comment - by 2035 no one will be more than 15 feet away….

Also from bbc, my mums number nine on the list and I’m available today but must be fired by 6 As I have something worthwhile to do later.
  • MrsGrey said:

Plagiarism. O.o

Surely you mean Alderzism Mrs G =)
  • Roy Hodgson!!!! I got nuffin
  • First it was Roberto Martinez
    Then it was Vitor Pereira
    Now its Frank Lampard

Glad I'm not an Everton fan
  • Glad I'm not an Everton fan

Does it need saying? 😂🤣😂
  • Bielsa gone
  • One of those decisions that I actually do believe was very difficult, they have shipped goals recently and footy is a results business but Bielsa is loved by the fans and whoever comes in will have an uphill struggle to win them over.
  • Funny comment from the satire site news thump, Leeds get rid of the only likeable thing about the club
  • Bielsa isn't likeable though, imo. I know the newsthump is having a laugh but I can't bear his spitting and snorting.
  • They may struggle now as Newcastle look safe as they have points on the board and a game or two in hand. I think Norwich and Watford are down with one more of Burnley, Leeds, Everton and Brentford. My money is on Leeds or Brentford as I think Burnley have a great scrapping mentality under Dyche and Everton may just have a little bit too much class if Frank can get them using it again.
  • I’m worried about the poor interpreter that’s now out of work!!!
  • Bielsa always looked like he was trying to lay an egg
  • He had strong knees for a big man.
  • I'll miss him. Of course, I won't miss Leeds in the slightest now. Maybe he can take over at Watford for a couple of weeks...