Home to Spurs - Saturday 23rd November 12.30pm

Comments

• Has the game changer Fornals come on yet?
  • 3 in each of our last three games but this one isn’t finished yet.
    Poor old Fab could get relegated again through the incompetence of the manager.
  • Watching
    Play for today
    Play For Today - Episode guide - BBC One
    A Coming to Terms for Billy. Two years after Norman left for England, news of his return is met with mixed reactions. Series 14 homepage .

From under the bed
  • How many conceeded against Newcastle, Burnley, & now Spurs have we let in, Pelle is a stubborn old fool IMO, he will not change, or his tacticts,we can all see certain things, yet he refuses to change his tactics etc etc, If he isn't gone before our next game, for the first time in years I will choose not to watch our next game....This has never happened to me before.SAD TIMES.
  • We're bringing on Sanchez for Diop and even I think Pellegrini has lost the plot.
  • Or he is very very drunk
  • I don’t think tactics matter that much if the players don’t put in any effort.
  • Three nil down so bring on a defensive player, and unfortunately a not very good one.

Maybe Manny hasn't been taking his meds

:weep:
  • Kane with another push on one of our defenders. This time it's Ogbonna.

Dirty, nasty player.
  • so yeah. Done with Pelle. I still dont think changing manager is actually worth it but i just want him gone
  • Sanchez for roberto I’d have understood but taking diop off for billy has been or should I have said billy never was baffles me
  • Sanchez on we are going full circus it seems :scary:
  • Kane with another push on one of our defenders. This time it's Ogbonna.

Dirty, nasty player.

He's the darling of the FA, so he can't be booked, can he?
  • Even Glen Twaddle is starting to make sense :weep:
  • When the soul of a club has gone. It doesn’t matter who is the manager or who plays for the club as they don’t care about the club. It slowly dies.
    The directors are slowly destroying the club but are getting very wealthy at the same time.
  • Antonioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Antonio.

He’s done more in the 20 minutes he’s been on than his team mates have done in the last 6 weeks.
  • Antonio head and shoulders better than all our other players. The difference in quality between him and the others is outstanding.

Their goalkeeper is third choice yet we hadn't really tested him all game. Glad Antonio has realised.
  • Moyes is available, but would he want it?
  • Pleased for Antonio. A ray of sunshine in a cloudy sky.
  • Moyes is available, but would he want it?

Not for me
  • Moyes wouldn't touch us with a barge pole after the way S&G treated him last time.
  • I’m struggling to remember how well Moyes actually did. He obviously made us run more and show more fight but we’re we actually good under him?
  • Antonio has scored at four different venues against the spuds now
  • Cuz, he couldn't do any worse.
  • edited November 2019
    Kane once again. I make that 4 times he's pushed one of our players over off the ball. Each are bookable offences too.
  • Ref lets Kane get away with another foul and Snodgrass reacts; yellow for both, but guessing Kane gets away without the booking if there was no reaction.
  • edited November 2019
    Definite shove on Antonio by Rose in the box goes unpunished.

VAR gonna rule out a second for us as Rice pokes home from close range, but just offside.
This discussion has been closed.