Transfer rumours and speculation to take us through to summer.

Comments

• Honestly, I don’t have a problem with that. I’d hope it would be £3m + 40% of any future deal or something like that, though. He’s obviously not going to make it here, and his 20k pw would be better spent elsewhere.

I wanted it to work so bad, but we all know it won’t.
  • What happend to the 8-10 m we kept hearing about
  • None of the rumours (including this one) have ever been substantiated, so just us seeing it written down isn’t ever enough to go on.

OR

He’s been in a very poorly performing defence it wouldn’t shock me if his valuation had dropped a lot.
  • edited May 2019
    steve said:

What happend to the 8-10 m we kept hearing about

I don't know. Why not see if the people/media who claimed 8-10m was on offer have any explanation....

... or, indeed, any foundation at all for those figures?
  • It was on sky but they do get things wrong though, my original post of the figure was meant really to how much is alleged stock had fallen in a short space of time
  • Who had Marega for West Ham Transfer Rumours bingo?
  • :hmm: Looks a bit of a beast......... :sofa:
  • Would make a good drinking game go to the pub look up newsnow and have to neck a drink every time Mitrovic/Gomez/Shelvey/Cahill/Welbeck are mentioned :beer:
  • Wouldn’t do my head any good :wahoo:
  • so plucked off KUMB but is a breakdown of Exwhuemployees first batch of Transfer speculation.

- Willy Caballero as the short term new back-up Keeper should he leave Chelsea on a free this summer;

- Aaron Mooy another midfileder being looked at.

- He mentioned we may target at least 1 English player as we want to boost the homegrown quota. Hence why Mooy was on the list, as even though he is Australian I believe he did come through an English academy (correct me if I am wrong);

- Franck Kessie has become a target. He specifically said to keep an eye on that one so that 'could' be one to watch;

- Guillermo Maripán is likely to be the centre half we get;

- Marega is a target but is behind Gomez and Mitrovic;

- He is still making clear Gomez is the main target ahead of Mitrovic;

- We are interested in signing in Jack Grealish, and we are hoping that Aston Villa do not get promoted, as it would keep his value down a little bit;

- Real Madrid midfielder Dani Ceballos is still being watched by the club ahead of the summer;

- Samir Nasri was offered a reduced pay-as-you-play deal, but he feels he could earn more elsewhere.
    He has also been late to training on a regular basis for the past few weeks.

- The club could look to move Aaron Cresswell on this summer;

- Marko Arnautovic is likely to stay at West Ham this summer;

- Oxford is set to join Ausberg;

- Lanzini has been offered new deal at WHU but has been slow to accept.

- The club have looked at potentially signing Adrian Rabiot, but know that a deal is very unlikely due to a load of other clubs being interested in him;

- Overall we want a : Back-up keeper, centre half, left back, at least 1 midfileder, 2 strikers. But the 2nd striker depends on if we lose Hernandez;

- Joe Powell is set to be offered a new deal with the club;

- Rangers, Real Betis, Crystal Palace and a couple of teams from Portugal have already shown interest in signing Adrian.
  • the rumour mill / transfer speculation is in full motion now it seems.
  • 84 days of this until the window closes :wahoo:
  • That’s because the window is now open
  • Have we signed anyone yet? :wahoo:

7-10 days :wahoo:

Inkoom :wahoo:

Gudjohnsen :wahoo:
  • :weep:
  • Well if the above is true I would be happy if we could get a few off that list could be an interesting summer# don't go to sleep #ravsyellowtie #wheresgudjohnsen
  • Inkooming

• #can'tstayaway
  • Don’t go to bed yet !!!
  • alderz said:

I think they can keep Higuain because of the loan deal, so can only see one of them staying, personally

I was just reading about LoftusCheek, and in the background to the article it said Chelsea weren't going to trigger his loan->permanent deal nor were they going to extend the loan.
  • Isn't Loftus Cheat out for all of next season after tearing his ligaments in the US of A
  • Reports from Portugal that the deal for Marega is as good as done terms agreed. I will believe it when I see him in a West Ham shirt
  • I read this today on "hammers news"
    https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/report-claims-west-ham-are-mulling-over-contract-offer-for-crock-andy-carroll/
    It wasn't until i read it again that i saw this was actually reported in the sun newspaper. :doh:
  • I hope not :doh:
  • Is marega a lone striker? Or is he more of a second striker / winger
  • https://www.whoscored.com/Players/303547/Show/Moussa-Marega

Looks like mainly a CF but can play on left or right
  • mike said:

I read this today on "hammers news"
    https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/report-claims-west-ham-are-mulling-over-contract-offer-for-crock-andy-carroll/
    It wasn't until i read it again that i saw this was actually reported in the sun newspaper. :doh:

The only way to keep Carroll, would be on a play and Pay contract.
  • I was speaking to a fellow whu fan last night who told me that he was speaking to another fan supposedly itk (I know I know) and that AC has already cleared his locker, said goodbye to the players and staff and left the club very quietly.
    Probably rubbish but I thought I'd share it with you all anyway. :hmm:
  • C&H saying the Carroll story is rubbish
This discussion has been closed.