The manure match thread - Home, 2nd Jan 2017

Comments

• Not sure who else he coulda taken off tbh, we need Antonio's pace and workrate, Lanzini has looked very lively, and we couldn't do without Obiang or Kouyate.
  • Payet just hasn't done enough. Again. Deserved to be subbed IMO
  • Nordtveit just can't catch Rashford, the kid is lightning and Nordtveit has already put in a lot of ground today
  • Bring on Carroll then refuse to cross it into the box ;doh
  • Another mistake leads to another goal.

And it's offside.

Just about sick of this.
  • Lol 2-0 and Ibras a mile offside
  • Diabolical defending but a diabolical decision.
  • edited January 2017
    Big mistake by, I think, Obiang and that's game over. Ibra looked offside though
  • Jose still crying about no luck?
  • Thank you officials. Very harsh result based on poor officiating. I wonder how much the special one bunged them before the game.
  • So Mike Dean sends off Feghouli, allows an offside goal and still it will be Bilic who will be fined if he complains about the standard of refereeing!

WE NEED TV REFEREES!
  • Offside goal and diabolical red

Hard on players......the refs and linesmen should be fined and sacked
  • Commentator: He had one disallowed that shouldn't have been allowed against Middlesbrough, and now he's had one that should have been disallowed that wasn't today. Them's the breaks.

Where are our breaks exactly?

Is that actually the view? Well it's ok because all refs are bad?
  • Diabolical defending but a diabolical decision.

Yay, so the officials decide another result of West Ham v Man Utd.
  • It's 12 v 10 out there.
  • We've battled really well but we are sadly lacking in real class.
  • Would Obiang having made contact prior to Zlatan scoring have made him onside?
  • Fortune, no because he was offside from the original pass too
  • Ibra was offside when the ball was played back in by the Man Utd player, so definitely offside.
  • Randolph has played well.
  • Winston has had another really solid game. But Lady Luck has not favoured us today.
  • When will these imbecile officials realise that fungus has departed from old triffid.
  • Can't fault our performance. Can't say the same about Dean.
  • I really cannot understand why cheating officials are not disciplined. The terrible decisions that constantly go against us are so blatant it is ridiculous!!
  • I wonder if Mike Dean will be voted ManU's man of the match? I think we need a Twitter vote about this ;)
  • Utterly hindered by the officials.

But we haven't helped ourselves. Antonio with two big chances and then Obiang not clearing his lines for their second.

Just so frustrated with it all.
  • Antonio should've scored but we were always up against it from the 15th minute.

At least the red will be rescinded.
  • I will be surprised if the red is rescinded. The slow motion replay makes it look worse than it was.
  • Antonio should've scored but we were always up against it from the 15th minute.

At least the red will be rescinded.

Keeps happening though Luke. We keep getting mugged off by officials and there is absolutely no come back.

If I were Bilic I'd take the fine and tell the media exactly what Dean is.
This discussion has been closed.