Sulkiest/Most unlikeable EP players

While sulking recently (😄) I started thinking about a team of Big Sulkers. I'll start with Goalkeeper.... yes, Screaming Lord Pickford. Over to you...

Comments

• Striker. Harry Kane. Not so glum while wearing an England shirt but proper moody wearing a spud top.
  • edited November 2021
    Richarlison. Sulks equally for Everton and Brazil.
  • Ronaldo - The king of sulks, he will expect to be given the title as well.
  • MrsGrey said:

Richarlison. Sulks equally for Everton and Brazil.

Spot on , I always think to myself about him “ get another job mate you’re obviously not enjoying this one”

• Not so much a sulker more a nasty little moaning piece of work, I give you Kasper Scmeichael.He’s obviously learned a lot from his old man.
    Also worth an honorary mention- Bruno Fernandes, does he ever stop moaning?
  • Maguire of the cupped hand. Scores against the mighty Albania and thinks that justifies his poor form. Gets sent off for United and then has the audacity to say it’s all on the players. Man is a joke and currently an average CB. Rant over
  • IronHerb said:

Maguire of the cupped hand. Scores against the mighty Albania and thinks that justifies his poor form. Gets sent off for United and then has the audacity to say it’s all on the players. Man is a joke and currently an average CB. Rant over

Just posted this elsewhere, but as it's on topic

Harry Maguires red card means he misses the Chelsea game, apparently Chelsea are appealing it
  • Henderson always in the refs ear and called Ogbonna a cheat after Jota had elbowed him in the head
  • Son Heung Min, whenever he loses the ball he ends up sitting down with his hand in the air and I can hear him saying, that's not fair.
  • I think Wilfred is worth a punt.
  • tbf, Nobes does a very good 'Ref, the big boys pushed me over and stole my lunch money' outraged look. :p
  • I think all teams have players that other clubs will think are moaners. I can see fans of other clubs commenting on the way Antonio looks after not getting a freekick, or Cresswell constantly looking like someone's spat in his cereal when he doesn't get a throw in, or Noble being in the ear of the ref or being quick to push when things heat up. I love them all, but I do feel like we're just a bit blind to our own players sometimes.

I don't personally think that Henderson, Schmeichel, Kane do a lot wrong in terms of moaning and sulking. Zaha often has actual toddler tantrums, Richarlison always looks moody, but I think that might just be his face(?), and Maguire, Ronaldo and Fernandes are some bad offenders.
  • Azpilicueta loves to get in the ref's face.
  • Henderson always in the refs ear and called Ogbonna a cheat after Jota had elbowed him in the head

He did apologise as soon as he realised Oggy wasn't faking it.
  • First thought, agree with Alderz, Bruno Fernandes is a sourpuss.....
  • So... gk Pickford or Schmeikel; defence Maguire, Azpailicueta; midfield Fernandes, Henderson, Nobes (c) ; forwards Richarlison, Zaha, Ronaldo, Son, Kane, even Antonio. Too many forwards. Watch this weekend and nominate some defenders, please. And this team needs a manager. 😉
  • Only one possible manager, surely!?

We all know who...
  • edited November 2021
    Smith or Dyche or Klopp or Arteta…?
  • I'm surprised that Antonio is included (bias aside) as I never think he makes anywhere near enough fuss when he's fouled, the forearm smash by Targett being an example.
  • edited November 2021
    alderz said:

Smith or Dyche or Klopp or Arteta…?

I was thinking of the Moany One. Although if he says he's not interested in the job, any one of yours would do... Dyche, I think, having moaned longer and louder than most...
  • IronHerb said:

Henderson always in the refs ear and called Ogbonna a cheat after Jota had elbowed him in the head

He did apologise as soon as he realised Oggy wasn't faking it.
    My problem is he called him a cheat straight off without even thinking, seems to be a default for a lot of big 6 players if the ref dares to give a decision against them the opposition must be cheating or a major injustice has been done when most the time their team gets 90% of the decisions in their favour

• I'm surprised that Antonio is included (bias aside) as I never think he makes anywhere near enough fuss when he's fouled, the forearm smash by Targett being an example.

When i mentioned him I wasn’t saying that I thought he was sulky / moany, just using him to illustrate the point that every clubs fans will think other clubs players are moany.
  • edited November 2021
    Obviously Zaha.
    Also Harvey Barnes has a sulky vibe going on.
  • Paul Pogba can be pretty miserable sometimes.
  • Billy Bremner of Leeds.
  • Nicolas Anelka aka Le Sulk
  • So, I'm thinking on this evidence forwards are more sulky than defenders.
  • MrsGrey said:

So, I'm thinking on this evidence forwards are more sulky than defenders.

Forward thinking Mrs G =)
  • MrsGrey said:

So, I'm thinking on this evidence forwards are more sulky than defenders.

Harry Maguire?
  • Maguire seems to be miserable enough to cover the whole defence.