Sulkiest/Most unlikeable EP players

Comments

• Dunking, the litmus test for a partner. If s/he tolerates this habit, stick with them for life!

I've taught my grandchildren it's the only way to eat a biscuit. =)
    Oh, nearly forgot, my wife too. =)
  • Jordan Ayew has joined my list sulky, moany players.
  • I know he's not a player but Tuchel's negative whinging gets right up my nose!
  • Just watched Leeds Man u. How McTominay stayed on the pitch is a mystery only Paul Tierney can explain. I saw three yellow card fouls and a straight red. What made me madder was Mactom complaining about a fair challenge by a Leeds player, which led to yet another yellow card for Leeds and nothing for The Entitled but not very skilful One. He's on my list 😡
  • edited February 2022
    KuchingHammer, I commented about him on one of the other threads. Pleased to see it's not only me who has a problem with him. =)
  • KuchingHammer, I commented about him on one of the other threads. Pleased to see it's not only me who has a problem with him. =)

Fortune, I beat you to it, you responded to my comment on the "Other Matches" thread. =)
  • You're both right, which is why he's been added to this thread 👍
  • IMO you can add most of the Everton team playing tonight…Well irritating 😠
  • And Richarlison is top of that list 🤬
  • Fernandez zooms back to the top of the chart.
    I can imagine at the refs get together at the end of the season one or two of them would admit to wanting to give him a quick straightener.

Horrible little man.
  • Petulant child springs to mind.
  • Phil Foden doesn’t smile much, considering how good his teammates are. Possibly add him to the “miserable !list”?
  • Doesn't want to upset his Mum ( presuming you've seen the video when they're at the boxing )
  • Some players just always look miserable. Rashford is another, and Haller. Foden is a bit petulant when things don't go his way but mostly he's simply manically focused.
  • Antonio often looks quite grumpy during a game and even in some photo/video in training. Until he scores! I think it’s focus.

Aslef, do Brentford come into your “most hated” list?
  • Aslef, do Brentford come into your “most hated” list?

I knew absolutely nothing about Brentford apart from the fact that Griffin Park had a pub on all four corners until I watched the play off final against Swansea. Watching the match I was reminded of Wimbledon Crazy Gang at their very worst and nothing they have done since promotion has changed my mind.

Thomas Frank has created a team of thugs and I look forward to the day they are relegated back into obscurity
  • I'm sensing dislike.
  • Not much gets past you, Preston. Where did you decide to put that London Bridge you bought the other day?? =)
  • In the back garden, to bridge the gap between flower beds.
  • Watkins of Villa is turning into a devious, whingeing cheat. And that's his good points. If I were Fab I'd have decked him one, but we all realise Fab is not me 😁
  • John McGinn. Actually think he's a good player and I wanted us to sign him from Hibs, but based on what I've seen of him at Villa he's a horrible little oik.
  • Kasper Schmeical, zooms up the chart with a bullet after his show of “ I know the rules better than you” at Arsenal yesterday.

You have learned well grasshopper.
  • edited March 2022
    Keiran Tierney & Andy Robertson, I was never a big fan of the latter & after he crunched Bowen the other week he is even higher in my disliked players category. Tierney because he is just blah and does what most Arsenal players do which is surrounds the ref at every opportunity to try to influence them, oh how I would love it if we beat them later in the season.
  • This evening means of course the battle for the Slacker Trophy.
    We’ve reached the final and the two favourites are set to battle it out for the most obnoxious git accolade.
    So let the moaning begin, good luck to both Peter Schmeical and Bruno Fernandes.
  • McTominal is a nasty bit of work
  • It was a low key affair on the moaning front with just the odd bit of petulance shown by Fernandez but the award goes to Schmeical for falling back on his default position of “ look ,I know the rules better than you ref.”.
    Congratulations Peter, a fitting award for a career of constant shouting and moaning at refs and just about anyone else really.
  • Slacker, It’s Kasper and he takes after his Dad Peter.
  • Slacker, It’s Kasper and he takes after his Dad Peter.

Yup,he learned from the master.

• Who wants to quibble about a mere name, they're both the same arent they ;)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Who wants to quibble about a mere name, they're both the same arent they ;)

Yup, so much so that I couldn’t tell the difference!