Sulkiest/Most unlikeable EP players

124»

Comments

• He seems to have made the GK place his own. Pickford was strangely silent last game.... meanwhile, Theatrical Overreacting Award goes to Richarlison. Anyone would think he'd been slapped by Will Smith... 😉
  • Today sees the Richarlison- Fernandes snarl off.
    Great interest around this clash, who will come out on top , the perennial moaner or the man who left pieces of his face on the pitch at West Ham when he very nearly smiled?

Game on!
  • Regullion, I can't be bothered to look up the spelling but you know who I mean, he gets his foot kicked and then starts break dancing to try and get Ings booked. I can't stand him.
  • Yep, Wriggle-on or Reguillon or whatever he is called is a disgrace.
  • Slacker said:

Today sees the Richarlison- Fernandes snarl off.
    Great interest around this clash, who will come out on top , the perennial moaner or the man who left pieces of his face on the pitch at West Ham when he very nearly smiled?

Game on!

Fernandes won hands down. Richarlison worked his socks off and actually looked happy, in a grumpy sort of way. Maybe he reads this site 😄
  • It’s time for me to add Arteta to my list.
    Awful behaviour trying to influence the ref and winding up the crowd when the ref was checking the pitch side screen.
  • Slacker, I am surprised he wasn't already on your list.
  • He's been number one on my list for quite some time now.
  • IronHerb said:

He's been number one on my list for quite some time now.

I don’t remember him being so bad as a player. He’s easily my most disliked manager in the league
  • 100% The ref should have booked him. Disgraceful behaviour!
  • alderz said:

He’s easily my most disliked manager in the league

Despite Arteta's behaviour today, Klopp's smugness means he's miles ahead in this category for me.
  • alderz said:

He’s easily my most disliked manager in the league

Despite Arteta's behaviour today, Klopp's smugness means he's miles ahead in this category for me.
    Klopp use to be my number 1 manager to dislike, but I’ve grown to accept his mannerisms and behaviour, Arteta, he’s just a fake manager who needs to be put in his place….
  • Klopps smugness is one of the many reasons I love him! :)
  • Bazshuayi said:

Klopps smugness is one of the many reasons I love him! :)

He makes it really easy to want Liverpool to lose every time, I'm having a nightmare season so far 😂🤣😂
  • I think there’s a level of smugness and arrogance that I can accept from players / managers who can back it up. Klopp is one of the top 4/5 managers in the world, so fair enough if he’s a bit arrogant. But Arteta acts like he’s Guardiola and he’s achieved nothing as a manager yet.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Klopps smugness is one of the many reasons I love him! :)

He makes it really easy to want Liverpool to lose every time, I'm having a nightmare season so far 😂🤣😂
    But the bond and affection he has with his squad is out of the ordinary. I do realize we all have things about other people that rub us up the wrong way though (and I have tried to curb teasing the Liverpool haters here, honest!). Liverpool should win the title and actually have fans there to celebrate it. I dread Man City winning it every year and if they get Haaland it'll be even worse for all the other teams next season (ironically like I dreaded Liverpool winning it all the time in the 70's/80's)
  • Henderson is a mouthy lad, isn't he. If I had been Richarlison, I would probably have done the same thing.
  • I think it's time to have 2024 nominations. Which gives me an excuse to name Maupay, closely followed by Toney. Dislikeable and seem to be pleased about it.
  • edited February 3

Harry Maguires red card means he misses the Chelsea game, apparently Chelsea are appealing it

👏👏👏
    Seeing as this thread has been bumped, only fair to re-post this corker from Expat back in November 2021 on page 1. Brilliant, Expat wins the internet.
  • You put Reguilón in a Brentford shirt and he still looks like the Spurs player that he still is.