Sulkiest/Most unlikeable EP players

Comments

• Dele Alli always looks miserable and he has a face I would like to slap hahaha
  • Jack Wilshere definitely sulky definitely unlikeable but can't remember if he was a player
  • Dennis Wise I think for sulky and dislikeable, all rolled into one little ball of small man syndrome.
  • Dele Alli always looks miserable and he has a face I would like to slap hahaha

And what's happening with his Barnet?
  • I reckon he's been using Paul Pogba's barber hahaha
  • Maybe there should be a separate category for ex-players.... I was thinking of current EPL players when I opened this can of worms!
  • After this weekend, Lacazette has to be made captain. What an example to the others. Tierney also behaved disgracefully then had the cheek to moan at Bowen. Arteta joins the stroppy manager list....🤬
  • Maguire seems to be miserable enough to cover the whole defence.

This feels very harsh to me. I think half of the defence is fair ;)
  • Klopps the one for me

Don't think he's the 'worst' of the managers but he's the only one who doesn't get flack from the media

There is this big, Klopps a nice guy because he smiles when he wins but when he doesn't win, he's as bad as Mourinho

The kane call yesterday was very bad, but its not just that call

Every decision against them he moans whereas never think they get soft calls (half of Salahs penalties) and luck, also the classic 'small teams come and defend deep' which is anti-football....what does he expect.....for Burnley or Newcastle to go toe-to-toe up against the likes of Salah, Mane etc.

Hate him, but also think he's the #1 manager in the world
  • I prefer Klopp to "we must have transparency on covid" Arteta who when asked for the covid numbers at Arsenal replied "I can't tell you." 🤦‍♂️
  • Klopp can be incredibly annoying but I also think he comes across as a decent person unlike a lot of the managers. A lot of managers are kind of pantomime figures anyway.
  • I dont find him annoying at all ;) Totally charismatic and genuinely seems to care. IMO best man manager in the game (Pep is a one off, tactically amazing and intricate but weird, just sayin'). Despite his obvious passion, I find Conte very annoying which has only increased since he moved to Spurs.
  • I cannot stand Klopp. Find him smug, arrogant and bitter.
  • He speaks highly of you :)
  • Love seeing Klopp’s face when they lose. Delicious.
  • And always so gracious in defeat
  • I was impressed to read that the new Man U manager has told his players to cut out the petulant reactions. Good for him.
  • MrsGrey said:

I was impressed to read that the new Man U manager has told his players to cut out the petulant reactions. Good for him.

Well, as a consultant on a multi million pound contract he has to start earning his fee somewhere. 😂
  • Mrs G, McTominay needs to do some more homework based on his attitude last night!
  • IronHerb said:

MrsGrey said:

I was impressed to read that the new Man U manager has told his players to cut out the petulant reactions. Good for him.

Well, as a consultant on a multi million pound contract he has to start earning his fee somewhere. 😂
    I could have told them that at half the price. =)
  • IronHerb said:

MrsGrey said:

I could have told them that at half the price. =)
    Half the price, you say. I'd have done it for a packet of crisps and a pint of Fuller's ESB =)
  • I would have done it for a cup of M&S gold label tea and 3 choccy digestives. Although it would have to be gold label, that would be my line in the sand.
  • Cheapskates the pair of you =)
  • I think Preston is going all out for the "In how many different threads can I mention M&S tea and chocolate digestives" award. 😂
  • I've got my crowbar at the ready hahaha
  • I can't believe that anyone could prefer a cup of M&S gold label tea to a pint of ESB.
    The world's gone mad, I tell ye. =)
  • You can't dunk your choccy digestives in a pint of beer hahaha
  • edited December 2021
    Nor crisps in a cup of tea. ;)

Although I used to dunk thick slices of buttered toast in my tea.
  • Dunking, the litmus test for a partner. If s/he tolerates this habit, stick with them for life!