• McHammer said:

Group E: Plzen, Roma, Austria Vienna, FC Astra Giurgiu ;puzzled

That 3rd team means nothing to me!
    This needs a second outing ;clap
  • I'm with IH

Not literally, on the Slav TV stuff and all that
  • Slavs said he had a knock. Not sure who to believe at the moment. ;hmm
  • edited August 2016

I thought at the time and still do that we missed Noble badly. That IMO was Slavens big mistake.

In the pre-match interview, Slav said that Noble wasn't injured per se but had been 'feeling something' for a while and implied that it was a medical decision - to play him would be risk injury, when instead his body needed to not play, to recover from whatever it was that had been niggling.

So it wasn't a straightforward 'rest/play' decision - the physical condition of the player meant that it would be best to not play him ;ok
  • Read that it was a wrist injury?
  • Kouyate has had a wrist injury for the last two years, doesn't stop him playing.
  • Are they all the same then?
  • I see they have arrested the guy who threw the punches at the game that was caught on video. I hope they throw away the key!! I thought those days were long gone!!
  • A month ago we had a massive argument pleasant discussion on here about whether a European run was a good idea. At least that's sorted now.
    I care less and less about the grand statements of the management and board, because they are just placating the temperamental toddlers that some of the fans are (case in point: "sorry, could you sit down, my kids can't see" "WE ARE WEAT HAM, WE STAND WHERE WE WANT!") If it shuts up the tantrum-throwers, it's best to say we'll give it 100% rather than we'll see how it goes, as we've planned CL in 7 years, and that's what we're focused on.
    I saw arguments on here of "face it, we're a second rate team, with only one world-class player, and we don't deserve to be in Europe". Then why expect more in the transfer window?
    Last point of this random collection of reactions: Callieri is at the club a week. I would still be suffering from jet lag. Give him a few minutes to see whether he's any good.

I also love maltesers.
  • Personally I'm on a #SnickersHype at the moment ;wahoo
  • Love for one does not exclude one for the other. May you find at least two whole nuts in your snickers!
  • What's got a hazelnut in every bite?
  • That will do!

• If we're going there..... "Nuts! Whole hazel nuts! Cadburys take 'em and they cover them in chocolate" ;lol ;run
  • ;deadhorse

Lest we all forget, we could have been doing something completely different tonight!

Would have quite fancied a "Viennese Waltz" ;angry
  • Bake off ;wahoo

• #dampfnudel

#steamoff
This discussion has been closed.