Really, does no one want to do this one? Liverpool (H) 12:30 Sat 27 April Live on TNT

Comments

• love Bowen
  • 1-0 HT 😊😊😊
  • All Liverpool.
    But, Bowen and Kudus are worrying their defence every time they get the ball. I just wish they could get the ball more often!
  • All Liverpool.
    But, Bowen and Kudus are worrying their defence every time they get the ball. I just wish they could get the ball more often!

It does feel that they have 7 or 8 players to our 2 whenever we go forwards though, it just seems to be a mass of white shirts most of the time.
  • I feel like I’m watching a different game to other people. I think we’ve been composed, defended well, looked dangerous in attack. Yes, they’ve had more of the ball, but that’s how we play.
  • Lucky klopp is going as he seems to like Bowen
  • alderz said:

I feel like I’m watching a different game to other people. I think we’ve been composed, defended well, looked dangerous in attack. Yes, they’ve had more of the ball, but that’s how we play.

I'm not sure anyone has been saying we've been playing badly or in a way that wasn't expected, have they?
  • It feels like a game that neither team really wants to be playing. Both teams have had their seasons ended in the last couple of weeks so I suppose that’s no surprise.
  • Anyone know what the problem is with Kudus' wrist/hand?

Not me, I've often wondered why he wears that support thing he does.
  • I am more annoyed with the mantra at how terrible Liverpool were.
  • A good chance for Liverpool very early in the second half, fortunately it was over the bar, hopefully it's woken us up.
  • That’s not very good goalkeeping there
  • A good chance for Liverpool very early in the second half, fortunately it was over the bar, hopefully it's woken us up.

Or perhaps not.
  • alderz said:

That’s not very good goalkeeping there

Yeah, shoulda done better there imo.
  • We’ve not come out to play this half
  • And so it begins 😥
  • You have to love Coufel, 25 yards out in the Centre of the park, never scored in over 150 games and he still felt confident enough to have a go at it
  • Carved through us with such ease there.
  • We used to be pretty solid defensively under Moyes. Now we are a mess every game.
  • alderz said:

We’ve not come out to play this half

Or Liverpool have woken up
  • just a matter of time untill they score again
  • I said about Taylor pre-match, how was that not a foul on Kudus?
  • edited April 27
    I literally do not think I have heard Paqs name in any context for ages
  • Paqueta is luck to be on the pitch, could have beent sent for that earlier foul.
  • Taylor couldn't wait to blow against us when we actually had an attacking free kick.
  • Paqueta is luck to be on the pitch, could have beent sent for that earlier foul.

Absolutely not.
  • Not a single touch of the ball in their penalty area in the first 17 minutes of this half.
  • Hate Liverpool.