Leverkusen Away Thursday 11th

Comments

• 0-0 HT, 17 attempts to our 1 😂🤣😂.
  • edited April 11
    Come away with 0/0 and win it at home

Leverkusen look totally frustrated, don’t know how to cope with our tactics
  • What a great first half performance. Such frustration at Paqeueta however, it's not just next week but he has prevented himself being able to play at his usual pace in this match. Complete Idiot for a malicious foul after 15 minutes of I am sure being told to watch for a card this week.
  • It’s a shame Paqueta is corrupt
  • Lukerz said:

It’s a shame Paqueta is corrupt

More like he's a bit of a muppet.
  • Lukerz said:

It’s a shame Paqueta is corrupt

Normal reaction.
  • edited April 11
    I personally can’t see any explanation for that tackle - given the context - unless he intentionally wants the booking. It should have been a red. Out the blue, no needle or emotion in the game.
  • edited April 11
    Lukerz said:

I personally can’t see any explanation for that tackle - given the context - unless he intentionally wants the booking. It should have been a red

He lost his rag because he felt we shoulda just had a free kick?

• Have we parked the bus?
  • I don’t think there is explanation for that level of challenge/idiocy from a professional athlete in the context of the game at the time. Cresswell got pelters for letting us down for his red, & he’s been here 10 years! Paqueta better produce second half.
  • Lukerz said:

I don’t think there is explanation for that level of challenge/idiocy from a professional athlete in the context of the game at the time. Cresswell got pelters for letting us down for his red, & he’s been here 10 years! Paqueta better produce second half.

Red, or reds?

• Will take 0-0 all day and night .Trouble is what kind of team will we put out next week
  • Paqueta has had plenty of brainless bookings for losing his rag
  • Paqueta needs to be composed and not get sent-off.
  • steve said:

Will take 0-0 all day and night .Trouble is what kind of team will we put out next week

So would I but I doubt we can keep a clean sheet.
  • edited April 11
    How risky was that crossfield pass, across the edge of our penalty box, by Kudus?
  • Emerson booked as well
  • Emerson booked as well

Cos he’s corrupt
  • Nonsense booking from the referee there.
  • Great, so we miss Paqueta and Emerson next week.
  • Unfair imo
  • I know we get Alvarez back next week, but we've lost another 2 players instead.
  • Nonsense booking from the referee there.

Absolutely ridiculous yellow card. >:)
  • Paqueta seems to have lost interest. Just strolling around in the middle of the park now. Not tracking back to help defend.
  • edited April 11
    Unless he's been told to stay away from defensive tackles.

Stay up for an out ball.
  • Antonio looking weary now, as he usually does after the hour mark.

Coufal down after getting a ball in the face; if that's concussion, he's out next week too I think.
  • Antonio gets shouldered in the back of the head but Savage doesn’t think it’s a foul
  • WOW! The referee gave a foul on Antonio. That's a first.
  • Liverpool losing 2-0 at home to Atalanta.