West Ham Vs Nottingham Forest, Sunday 2pm (live on Sky)

Comments

• Oh god. All this pressure. You just know if we don't score, Forest will nick it

• Another good chance from Soucek off a JWP free kick, straight at the keeper from close range.
  • Not this time!!!
  • Has Soucek been mentioned at all?

My trick worked. =)
  • He looks so relieved.
  • edited November 2023
    Get in, 3rd time lucky for Soucek.
  • Aguerd down injured, got clobbered by Soucek once he landed from the header.
  • Origi. Let's hope he doesn't have his Liverpool magic.
  • 7 minutes to hold out.
  • Soucek deserved that goal. His last two could easily have gone in andhe looks so relieved and happy.
  • Very loose by Paqueta as we broke.
  • Agh, Paqueta is infuriating
  • You cannot fault his effort and I am so pleased for him
  • edited November 2023
    Areola with a save from Origi, fortunately fairly close to him but I was worried when Origi was allowed to shoot.

Ogbonna on for Kudus.
  • How can we break 4 - 1 and still not score
  • Can we stop giving the ball back to them
  • Shoulda scored a 4th there, looked like 4 on 1.
  • Blimey, the lesser spotted Cresswell.
  • Need to practise 4 on 1 breaks all week in training (not that PL players should need to practise them)
  • Soucek has scored 5 in all competitions so far this season, he only managed 3 all last season.
  • So pleased for Soucek, that may have been a hard fought victory but we won it in the end and I think that will prove a very valuable three points.

We lacked a bit of quality and the result could easily have been different but we never gave up.

Well done lads. COYI
  • A hugely important win going into the international break given our recent league results.
  • Welcome wins and a much better second half. We seem deficient in the defensive midfielder department. Missing Rice's common sense and positioning.
  • As I said earlier, really not sure on Alvarez
  • Dilemma. My heart failure consultant told me last month that if I keep on the meds I should have at least 3 -5 years but to avoid anxiety and stressful situations. Should I have told her I am a West Ham fan.
  • Soucek wins the Dawson headed goal of the year 🙂
  • Proper rollercoaster of a match. Good to see a West Ham team fight and bounce back like that. I enjoyed it.
  • Dilemma. My heart failure consultant told me last month that if I keep on the meds I should have at least 3 -5 years but to avoid anxiety and stressful situations. Should I have told her I am a West Ham fan.

Don’t do that. She might refer you to a psychiatrist.
  • Paquetta is a strange one for me in I really do get his brilliance but I am surprised that Pep is interested. Pep has the best players in the world playing for him yet still looks like he is going to go crazy at times at the slightest deviation from what's expected from them. Paquetta is going to drive him mad!

He is so casual at times and some of his passes are not from trying something difficult but the most basic stuff. I also note how he is not beyond having a massive over reaction and faking contact at times. I would accept a crazy offer from Pep if he made one of around 80m. Payet for me was quite a bit better.
  • Maybe Pep thinks he can mould him...