West Ham Vs Nottingham Forest, Sunday 2pm (live on Sky)

Comments

• Poor in about 4 difference instances, but Areola shoulda held that.
  • That’s been coming. We can’t seem to control games. We need to be better second half or I can see them winning this.
  • edited November 2023
    Great start, Forest been more in the game since and probably deserved the goal, Bowen up top has not worked IMO so far, he's hardly been involved, in all honesty apart from the early goal and the other chance Paqueta had we have hardly troubled their keeper. Elanga playing Coufal off the pitch also......
  • Frustrating to have generally have been the better side, to be ahead, and then concede a sloppy goal.
  • Kudus spends way too much time on the ball, needs to adjust and adjust quickly. We are so poor.
  • Frustrating to have generally have been the better side, to be ahead, and then concede a sloppy goal.

Generally being the better team, debatable I feel, we have not threatened much after the goal. some decent play here and there but not much more IMO.
  • The Bowen experiment 10 games in shows how poorly we mucked up the transfer window.
  • They’ve had more efforts on target than us and would have been leading but for the Areola save. Another instance of a post EL game where we don’t seem to be at it for long.
    What worries me more is we’ve conceded a lot of goals in the second halves of games but not scored many.
  • A very scrappy pedestrian game with no intensity. We are not pressing and are letting ?Forest have the ball. The experiment with Bowen as CF is not working and by the time Kudus gets the ball he is surrounded by three players.
    Need to change formation, tactics, players.
  • Lukerz said:

The Bowen experiment 10 games in shows how poorly we mucked up the transfer window.

The guy who the manager had said he sees as an option up front several times over the past few seasons is playing up front and that means we mucked up. Got it.
  • How many times has he played up front? That says all you need to know.
  • We give up far to many goals ,
  • Not sure how you fix this really. Always feels like we collapse after a good start now.
  • This is turning into last season all over again ,still we did win a cup then.So who knows =)
  • Our last league win was in September and unless we wake up quick it’s looking like it may be December before our next one. I’ve not done any checking but I wouldn’t be surprised if our league form over the last 7-8 games is one of the worst in the league.
  • We’re a counter attacking team but seem to be poor when we have to break down defences.
    Not enough efforts on target.
  • Think I heard we have lost the last 5 out of 6.........Oh well...COYI....
  • Seeing as they have had more attempts, more on target, more corners than us it would seem ripe for counter attacking as we are not trying to break down any defence.

In the league we've won one, drawn one and lost four of the last six, leaving us 17th in the last six form table before this matchweek.

In the league we've won one, drawn one and lost four of the last six, leaving us 17th in the last six form table before this matchweek.
    Just repeating what I heard on TV, perhaps in all games.
    Should be 2-1 down...fortunate...
  • 2nd half is really open but they have had the best chance thus far
  • edited November 2023
    That was scary, thought they had us, especially as it looked suspiciosly close to a handball by the keeper as he seemed to leave it late to kick the ball as he reached the edge of the box (woulda been a suspect goal imo).

Down the other end, Emerson shoots just wide.
  • edited November 2023
    Looks like it could be a dead leg for Emerson, I hope not.
  • Not a great effort by JWP from the resulting free kick.
  • They appear more threatening and move quicker than us.
  • We are doing are best to lose the game. Caught on the break too many times. Moyes needs to earn his corn.
  • Penge if that’s the intention they could well succeed.
  • Kudus in the book, a touch harshly imo.
  • Ref giving everything Forest's way.
  • Looked like a foul on Bowen, but nothing given, poor by the ref.