Moyes In or Moyes Out

1434445464749»

Comments

• Slacker said:

Still don’t get how anyone supports two teams.🤷🏻‍♂️

If you're referring to me, I support one club (for my sins). However, I think there's nothing wrong with admiring another club or particular individuals in the game. On the flip side, most of us can't stand certain clubs/players and I'm cool with that too.

Both my brothers switched teams when young and I get both a lot of ummm verbal about it.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Slacker said:

Still don’t get how anyone supports two teams.🤷🏻‍♂️

If you're referring to me, I support one club (for my sins). However, I think there's nothing wrong with admiring another club or particular individuals in the game. On the flip side, most of us can't stand certain clubs/players and I'm cool with that too.

Both my brothers switched teams when young and I get both a lot of ummm verbal about it.
    Could be an interesting separate thread? I moved from Essex to Cumbria 18 years ago. Went to watch my local team. I would class myself as a West Ham and Workington Reds supporter.
  • I have no problem supporting two teams. I guess I am lucky though as they never play each other.
  • So De Zerbi hasn’t got a club lined up yet according to the BBC… Should we be contacting him/sounding him out??
  • No.

Next question.
  • I dislike him a lot
  • edited May 20
    MrsGrey said:

No.

Next question.

Ipswich's McKenna?

(I'm still not settling for Lopet yet - He's not been announced so maybe Sullivan is thinking about other managers too before deciding?))
  • Anther question... Lopetegui > De Zerbi and McKenna?
  • Is Moyes out yet? Have we appointed a successor? What’s taking so long?
  • MIAHammer said:

Is Moyes out yet? Have we appointed a successor? What’s taking so long?

It's been less than three days since the last game, the players are on holiday, Moyes will be on holiday, the new manager has been all but officially confirmed, and has been rumoured to be working with Steidten on transfer dealings for the past few weeks.

I'm not sure this is a "what's taking so long" situation, tbh.
  • edited May 22
    Just seen that Kevin Nolan, Billy McKinlay, John Heitinga, Rob Newman, Harry Newman, Alan Irvine, Nick Davies & Jamie Osman have all left.

https://www.whufc.com/news/mens-first-team-staff-members-depart
  • edited May 22
    Crikey it seems there’s a big House cleaning going on, although only to be expected I suppose.
  • Think its pretty common when a manager leaves then his back room staff goes as well .there contracts run the same