Hammers ⚒ v Peacocks 🦚 - FA Cup - Sunday 9th January, 2pm

Comments

• I’ll start a list.
  • Thought that was Vlasic’s best game. I know it wasn’t a strong Leeds team but they were probably better than some of the Europa opposition and he did nothing then, so this was encouraging. Lanzini looks so full of confidence again.

Johnson was decent but he seems to be getting less confident on his left the more he plays. When he first came through he played some quite decent crosses but now he overthinks it. Just need him to hit it cleanly even if he can’t do anything very cultured with it.

I think we played with a decent amount of control. They had a couple of good opportunities but really we didn’t go ahead because I think we were a bit complacent and players took too many touches. If they were under more pressure I think they would’ve been forced to player sharper football.

• whupathman got his wish 😁
  • Well we’ll definitely be on the telly.
  • Hopefully we’ll have the big guns back for that game
  • What’s that, Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Spurs & Man Utd all drawn at home!?

Never
  • Manure need to get past villa first
  • Arsenal too if they beat Forest completes the Super league 6'
  • Are there replays in the 4th round ,If there are might have to play for that
  • steve said:

Are there replays in the 4th round ,If there are might have to play for that

No replays.
  • No replays at all this season.
  • I bet I’m not the only one who’s googled Kidderminster to see where it is.
  • Quite like the FA Cup without replays.
  • edited January 2022
    Slacker said:

I bet I’m not the only one who’s googled Kidderminster to see where it is.

I googled to see if I could find a 'player derby' but alas, Google let me down.

On location, I'd guess East Anglia-ish.
    Or Birmingham way.
  • I Googled them to find out if Lukerz will be able to use another dodgy emoji. Seems not, thank goodness.
  • Forget about challenging for a Champions League place. If we can avoid the traditional humiliation against lower League opposition Kidderminster I might actually start believing that this club is progressing.
  • I Googled them to find out if Lukerz will be able to use another dodgy emoji. Seems not, thank goodness.

Kiddy.
    Harriers = bird of prey, dog, jump jet.
    I have every confidence in Lukerz to improve on his chicken.
  • Slacker said:

I bet I’m not the only one who’s googled Kidderminster to see where it is.

It's quite near Bewdley , which is a lovely town,in Worcestershire
  • I've just googled Worcestershire to find out where that is.
  • Didn't we beat them in the 1993/94 Fifth Round 1-0 @ Kidderminster?
  • Best known on you tube for being on the receiving end of on of the funniest ( and most offensive) chants to the tune of the Adams family .
  • MrsGrey said:

I Googled them to find out if Lukerz will be able to use another dodgy emoji. Seems not, thank goodness.

Kiddy.
    Harriers = bird of prey, dog, jump jet.
    I have every confidence in Lukerz to improve on his chicken.
    Ah, well. We’ll lose before then anyway.
  • I’ve been to their ground for conference game v Kettering (my wife’s team). It’s a very good ground for that level. Should be an ‘experience’ for some.

Missed today’s game for my mums 95th birthday, but never worried about the result.
  • Didn't we beat them in the 1993/94 Fifth Round 1-0 @ Kidderminster?

Yup.

They'll be out for revenge.
  • Just back from the game. Vlasic was great today
  • Dodger58 said:

I’ve been to their ground for conference game v Kettering (my wife’s team). It’s a very good ground for that level. Should be an ‘experience’ for some.

Missed today’s game for my mums 95th birthday, but never worried about the result.

Happy Birthday young Mrs Dodger🎂
  • edited January 2022
    MrsGrey said:

Didn't we beat them in the 1993/94 Fifth Round 1-0 @ Kidderminster?

Yup.

They'll be out for revenge.
    =) =) =)

One emoji wasn't enough

Already got it sorted
  • Quick mention for Diop, who started in puzzled mode but IMO got better and better. Hope this gives him a confidence boost.
    Also Aureola, who was excellent. He keeps racking up those clean sheets...
  • Kuching
    "Diop, who started in puzzled mode" and stayed in it IMO ;)