Rapid Vienna v West Ham Utd Thursday 25th November

12346»

Comments

• Good win and decent performance against a bang average side. Yarmolenko scores and gets an assist but still gets slated. 🤔

COYI
  • Just watched the highlights on the OS and the West Ham commentator calls the Noble penalty. "Noble scores and sends the keeper.....the right way" 😂
  • Not sure that I heard it right but I think Joe Cole was talking about Nobes penalty and said something like 'he's very reliable from 18 yards' before correcting himself to 15 yards !
  • Just watched the game, and my impression was that Yarmo was really putting a shift in. Vlasic also positive every time he got the ball. Bowen could write a book on How To Nearly But Not Quite Score. What a stroll though: Rapid should change their name to Oh...
  • That's the thing with Yarmy he always tries his best, and could never be accused of just taking the money. There is just something about the Premiership which makes it unique, the pace the match is played at and the physicality, and I don't think they suit Yarmi.

He uses the ball beautifully at times but those times are not often enough, at others he uses it poorly and usually because he is pressed, if he had another two seconds on the ball he would look really impressive. The opposite of Yarmi is Bowen who is made for the Premiership as he thrives on a fast paced match, or Antonio who wants to get in strong on everyone.