Rapid Vienna v West Ham Utd Thursday 25th November

I see one hadn't been put up, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Comments

• I hope you do match threads forever
  • Σο, ςε βεατ τηεμ 2-0 ατ ηομε

:p O.o

I had my Greek keyboard switched on!

With English letters, that says..

So, we beat them 2-0 at home.

I'm hoping for an away win but I'd respect a point, tbh.

• The first and only time I did one, we got stuffed 5-0 I think hahaha
  • It means nothing to me...
  • 17.45 GMT Live on BT Sport 1.
  • edited November 2021
    Areola
    Coufal - Dawson - Diop - Cresswell
    Rice - Soucek
    Vlasic - Lanzini - Benrahma
    Bowen
  • Sorry Brother_Sledge, I forgot to add that bit.
  • I prefer the early kick off, from a purely selfish point of view.
  • 17.45 GMT Live on BT Sport 1.

Memo to self: THAT MEANS QUARTER TO SIX!!
  • Thats 12.45 pm here in Canada.Will have to clear the house of the Wife ,Dog and all the hangers on .Okay the dog can stay =)
  • MrsGrey said:

Σο, ςε βεατ τηεμ 2-0 ατ ηομε

:p O.o

I totally agree and couldn't have put it better myself

• I hope it's a strong lineup. Man City next weekend is almost a free hit, and if we win on Thursday, Moyes can rest players in the final Group game.
  • This fixture will really demonstrate what Moyes is prioritising. In my view it's far better to start the first eleven here to take control of the match and hopefully secure the three points to be assured of winning the group. This is far better than playing Noble and Yarmalenko etc and saving players for City, a match we will be hard pressed to win.

The ideal is start strong and be clear with half hour to go and take off the big guns.
  • I agree with C&B, who expanded my idea with style and clarity. But I'm not giving him an agree, because he didn't give me an agree 🙂 I'm off to have a sulk.... 😄
  • I don't think an agree would have done yours justice Kuchinghammer as without yours would mine even have existed? yours for me deserves an excellent.

Were it possible to claim damages for plagiarised posts I think you would have a case, I would of course claim I had never read yours and must have accidently seen it without knowing. I am the Led Zepplin of the forum.

• Antonio and Fab haven’t travelled.
  • I’d like to see:

Areola
    Coufal Dawson Diop Johnson
    Fornals Lanzini Rice Masuaku
    Benrahama
    Yarmolenko

If we are winning at half time, bring on Kral for Rice and maybe bring on Vlasic for either Fornals or Benrahama early in the second half.

• Antonio and Fab haven’t travelled.

I can only think Antonio has an injury as I feel sure Moyes would have wanted him on the bench at least, either injured or Moyes is very confident he wont be needed.
  • Moyes indicated that Antonio was being rested due to the busy December schedule.
  • Yarmolenko up front then?

Yay.
  • "Michail is not here, no. We chose not to bring him today, but apart from that Lukasz isn't here.

We're well aware of where we are and how we've been setting up, so we'll be strong, but we know that we've got so many big games coming up now in a busy schedule"
  • The manager is managing....
  • I trust Moyes but a win will be massive and allow us to chill a bit
  • Sonny Perkins has travelled too. May get 2 mins in added time 😉
  • edited November 2021
    Lets see if he is appraising and managing the situation well, get the win without Antonio tomorrow and he will have done so.

It looks most likely that B. Dortmund will be dropping into the Europa after tonight's defeat. They will probably become favourites to win it as are in their usual place of second only to Bayern Munich in the German League.
  • Barcelona are likely to join us as well.
  • Barcelona likely to join us .words i never thought i would hear
  • "claretandbluesky">I don't think an agree would have done yours justice Kuchinghammer as without yours would mine even have existed? yours for me deserves an excellent.

Were it possible to claim damages for plagiarised posts I think you would have a case, I would of course claim I had never read yours and must have accidently seen it without knowing. I am the Led Zeppelin of the group
    Is this all Fresh Garbage?? I'm a Spirit man myself...🙂

• Dodger58 said:

Sonny Perkins has travelled too. May get 2 mins in added time 😉

Surely he must be an old blues player with that name. =)
    Maybe he's providing some musical entertainment as an alternative to Led Zeppelin and Spirit. ;)