Liverpool (h) 4:30pm Sunday 7th November Sky Sports

Comments

• We’re not a set piece team, we just score a load of goals in general

Irons
  • Pundits should be struck off for saying 'They had a gameplan and they executed it'.

Such empty, dull, meaningless nonsense.

You're paid to speak. It's your actual job. Say something interesting, for goodness sake.
  • What a result, I have no fingernails left but do I care...
    Moyes.....Well done...
    We are a new identity,...

Klopp not happy at all, moaning about the 'foul' for 1st goal...
    Back to his usual poor self..Get over it Herr...
    Also moaning Creswell should have got a red....
    Deal with it Klopp....Blame the ref, heard it 100 times before...Sorry Klopp, just get over it....
    Great Manager, bad loser...Deal with it and go have a lie down....
  • Lukerz said:

7th November, 2021
    London Stadium became home

Remember, remember the 7th of November,
    Allisson, Fornals and Kurt.

• alderz said:

The thing is we aren’t a set piece team, we don’t rely on them, we just make the most of them when we get them. If we don’t get them, we’re very capable of passing through teams or counter attacking.

Agreed. It's just one aspect of the game that we're very good at. But it does suit certain agendas to suggest that's all we are.
  • So jay, I'm sensing you aren't feeling a lot of sympathy for Jürgen. Or am I reading too much into your comment 🤣
  • MrsGrey said:

So jay, I'm sensing you aren't feeling a lot of sympathy for Jürgen. Or am I reading too much into your comment 🤣

Jay’s feelings about as clear as wombats views on Leeds
  • Might have to watch this over and over again in the next 2 weeks
  • edited November 2021
    steve said:

Might have to watch this over and over again in the next 2 weeks

I don’t want to watch it again just in case Mane scores that chance
  • Absolutely love it, West Ham cannot be held for the decisions.

OMG, we lost on a Sunday, if it was win Saturday be vill vin, Jahwohl
  • Klopp says that they didn’t play as well in the second half, but that’s entirely because we didn’t let them
  • I didn't like Klopp befote, but listening to him in the post match interview.....what a whinging manager and man 😡
  • Klopp wants to complain about refereeing decisions, maybe he should be reminded of this

• So Liverpool play Arsenal next, couldn't have fallen better.
  • I honestly don't know what the hell is going on
  • Mrs Grey / Alderz, I really think Klopp is actually a great manager, I just don't like his personality....
    Sherwood and Ian Wright both think that Cresswell should have gone, what do I know...
    Dermot agrees with NO red...........
    I'm just happy we won.....
    I really think the big decisions were correct and for once Dermot Gallagher agrees with me....VAR could only go red card or nothing re Cresswell on Henderson, so correct decision....
    Klopp could have been a little more graceful, but the bad loser comes out in him...
    Happy Hammers all around the world tonight.....
  • I must admit, if a Liverpool defender had fouled one of our players, like Cresswell did ( accidentally I think ) I would have been fuming.
  • yoyo said:

I must admit, if a Liverpool defender had fouled one of our players, like Cresswell did ( accidentally I think ) I would have been fuming.

Honestly, I think it very easily could have been a red card, and if it was I don’t think many people would have questioned it.
  • They keep talking about Mane’s big chance at 1-1, but no mention of Dawson hitting the bar
  • I think it was a real 50/50 in terms of whether it was or not. I try to be objective with things like this, and, like yoyo, I think if that had been Robertson on Rice I'd have been calling it a red.

So yeah, we probably got a bit lucky with that one, but equally Jota could count himself lucky with the elbow, IMO; his arm wasn't in a natural position and he turned his back to Ogbonna so was out of control.
  • not a red as we are a big team :)
  • Wow, how salty was Klopp 😅
  • I don't understand the red thing. His foot clearly slips up the ball. Looks worse than it is imo.
  • Time to get off cloud 9....... 15 more points for safety! Sorry, even I realise I've killed the mood.
  • The Everton player , think Holgate, the intent was there, full on, IMO Cresswell was not in the same category..NO RED for me and my pal Dermot!!
  • Not all Liverpool Fans are bad losers like Klopp

Quote from: BobPaisley3 on Today at 06:31:27 pm
    West Ham celebrating like they’ve won a cup.

This was no smash and grab, they fully deserved that today and they're now above us in the league. Why shouldn't they celebrate?
  • I don’t think I’ll be able to speak tomorrow. What an experience that game was. Atmosphere was amazing.
  • edited November 2021
    Credit to the whole team and management...
    But have to say, Ben Johnson, you have made the postion yours...
    Craig Dawson, coming on and hardly putting a foot wrong, and a vital tackle that led to a goal.....Well played....
    and of course the workhorse, Pablo.....just grows and grows as each match passes..
    Zouma, a teddy bear smile and a huge, dominant performance.

Our team/squad and management is something to be proud of.
    Was never convinced by the Moyes appointment in the 1st place, proves what a little I know, and to see the Czech Billionare in the crowd, he could have only been WELL IMPRESSED.....

• Perfect time for an international break as our non internationals will appreciate the break, Bowen, Antonio and Creswell especially.
  • I’m not sure Bowen will be a non-international for long the way he’s playing