Gunners at home, 21 gun salute or blown out of the water: H Arsenal 09:12:19 20:00

Comments

• 6 pointer at Southampton could be bottom 3 and a sacked manager just before christmas
  • Bloke has got to go
  • But it’s Saints next so they’ll let him oversee that one too
  • edited December 2019
    Arsenal have not come from behind at half time to win a game in 8 years.

It could only happen against a team as gutless as West Ham.
  • edited December 2019
    with Benitez in the studio talking the talk.

Wonder if GaS will ask him to walk the walk.
  • Lukerz said:

But it'll cost them £16m to sack him so they’ll let him oversee that one too

Fixed it for you :ok:
  • Arsenal have not come from behind to win a game in 8 years.

Really don't think that's true.
  • So is this now 5 points from the last 33 available, not sure Pelle has a case to keep his position anymore.
  • Hands up if you are shocked that a team having their worst run in donkeys years suddenly get gifted a win by West Ham....
  • Lol look at our body language
  • Moojor said:

Hands up if you are shocked that a team having their worst run in donkeys years suddenly get gifted a win by West Ham....

I have both arms and legs up
  • Another Gooner having another lay down.
  • I must admit, I am more than a little miffed.
  • Sorry I missed the half time bit. Which was quite important.

Arsenal have not come from being behind at half time to win a game in 8 years.
  • Another Gooner having yet another lay down.

• I think relegation is very much on the cards this season. We will be bottom by end of the year. 3-1 down and still going sideways and backwards.
  • edited December 2019
    I said it a while back if Pelle remains, if we are not relegated we will be lucky, I really hope The Dave's are brave & now act swiftly , wheteher they have to dig deep or not.
  • If Pelle remains, I said it a while back, sadly if we are not relegated we will be lucky, I really hope The Dave's are brave, wheteher they have to dig deep or not.

I suspect they're hoping Pelle will walk. Lots of talk of criticism aimed at his mate Husillos being circulated, along with plenty of speculation about a replacement.

But if he doesn't - and why would he walk away from £9m a year - then we're stuck with him.
  • fact is, it needs to change. He needs to go and it doesnt actually matter at this moment who the actual replacement will be. We are the team that just keeps on giving :weep:
  • Well I’ve been very patient with Pelle, but this is hopeless, he must go as soon as possible whatever the cost! Absolute rubbish.
  • One of the worse Arsenal performances I've seen in years and they still wallop us
  • edited December 2019
    That actually looks like Freddy Ljungberg. Or is it just me?
  • edited December 2019
    Wonder how the Pelle remainers feel after another abject performance & nul points? Please come out of your shells and let us know :ok: Do you still think he is the right person to steady the ship & lead us forward, can he change things up & mix things up, I'm not even sure he could mix a salad TBH.
    Boos at final whistle & sounds like Antonio might have been injured towards the end....Sad times remain.
  • I'm that depressed at the moment that even secretly supporting Liverpool can't cheer me up :yercoat:
  • Want to know the definition of “between a rock and a hard place”?

Well I’ll tell you. Our choices are Pelle, Moyes or Hughton. Oh and possibly Marco Silva.
  • Can’t wait to see what rubbish Pelle comes out with this time. I expect we dominated but didn’t take all the chances we created and they scored three unexpected goals.
    I’ve not seen a worse West Ham team for many a year. Ev en in our relegated seasons we gave it a go.
    Sideways and backwards in our own half and then so pedestrian when we get into their half and we never look like scoring.
  • edited December 2019
    I'd pick Silva out of those 4

He at least fits into the young and sexy part of my wants in a manager

Edit I didnt put 'young' on my posting in 'west hams next boss thread' but I should've
This discussion has been closed.