Hammers ⚒ v Canaries 🐤 - Wednesday 12/01/2022, 19:45pm

edited January 2022 in Match Threads
So, the run continues…

The chance to make it four on the bounce against Norwich. Never take any game for granted but you have to be confident if we approach this right & don’t lose any players to COVID.

Fabianski
Fredericks - Dawson - Diop - Johnson
Soucek - Rice
Bowen - Lanzini - Vlasic
Antonio

Areola, Alese, Cresswell, Masuaku, Noble, Kral, Fornals, Yarmolenko (possibly Coufal, depending on his COVID status). I spotted Cresswell on the bench today (not on it, but sat on it) so that would suggest he isn’t far away.

Hopefully 3 points & the chance to go two points clear in 4th ahead of a home game with Leeds.

Comments

• That's a duck. I'm not having that.
  • A chicken
  • You sure? I didn't hear any quacking.
  • I am reliably informed it’s a canary. A little birdie told me.
  • Is this on TV?
  • Match thread starter should provide this information as standard.
  • No it isn’t.
  • The nearest to watching it on the telly is a rerun of Sylvester and Tweety Pie.
  • MrsGrey said:

Match thread starter should provide this information as standard.

No news means no news…
  • edited January 2022
    It will be on live satellite TV out here so hope there will be streams available for you all…⚒️⚒️⚒️
  • Jay, almost all the streams I've watched recently seem to be of SA channels.
  • MrsGrey said:

Jay, almost all the streams I've watched recently seem to be of SA channels.

One amazing thing in SA is the coverage of the PL…. No complaints from me on that front….
  • MrsGrey said:

Jay, almost all the streams I've watched recently seem to be of SA channels.

Recently had a half time surprise of seeing Benni McCarthy on an advert.
  • Advertising Gregs?
  • MrsGrey said:

Match thread starter should provide this information as standard.

Match thread isn’t responsible for anything other than starting a thread, imo
  • Not sure how @Hamstew 's gonna react to his pre-rescheduled Norwich match thread being shut down...
  • edited January 2022
    But what could be done? Current winning momentum makes sense I guess...

Certainly can't have two match threads running, we'd surely create a tear in the time / space continuum.

Glad I don't have to make the big decisions here.
  • I think Areola deserves a Prem start, but Fab has also been playing well. Maybe toss a coin.
  • I think Areola deserves a Prem start, but Fab has also been playing well. Maybe toss a coin.

Nah, Fab would drop it =)
  • edited January 2022

Not sure how @Hamstew 's gonna react to his pre-rescheduled Norwich match thread being shut down...

If we win Lukerz will know in his heart who the real winner is. Just hope all those involved in this corruption can sleep at night.
  • Sam Byram is back in the Norwich first team, he started against Charlton yesterday and in Norwich's last PL match against Palace
  • Anybody had there email which contains the ticket for the game yet?
  • Yes although i think you can use the old E Mail and redownload the ticket and it automatically updates for the new times
  • Yes although i think you can use the old E Mail and redownload the ticket and it automatically updates for the new times

Just got off the blower to the West Ham ticket office.The guy said exactly what you said Pearce.I said to him i don't know if i still have that old email so he's sent over a new one.
    None of this would have happened if they had kept the physical card.
    That's progress for you i suppose......NOT!
  • edited January 2022
    This was the email i and others would have got about the postponed Norwich City game.
    Nowhere does it state about you keeping your original ticket information email.
    How many other people wouldn't have kept that email?

We are disappointed to confirm that Saturday’s fixture against Norwich City at London Stadium has been postponed. This is due to a request from Norwich, granted by the Premier League, as a result of them having an insufficient number of players available to fulfil the match because of COVID-19 cases, injuries and other illnesses.

Please be assured that your seats will be valid for the rearranged fixture later in the season and will be in touch with more information as soon as we receive a new date from the Premier League.

We thank you for your understanding and support during these times. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the Ticket Office on [email protected] or by calling 0333 030 1966.

COYI!

• One of my mates was looking for his ticket and still had the old email and told me then when he clicked on it , it updated with the new details. Obviously the club would n't tell people that as it sounds like forward thinking although they have sent an email out this afternoon telling people about it !
  • edited January 2022
    MrsGrey said:

A chicken

WHUFC v KFC
  • Would be grateful if anyone could suggest a good stream as this one isn't being televised in the UK. I used footypass a few times last year but that seemed to fall over towards the back end of the year.
  • Try Hesgoal
  • Thanks Ham; just had that recommendation from a mate, too.

Presumably there'll be a lag so I'll look to forward to reading about Norwich's goals on here before I see them.