The twonk that is... Mark Lawrenson

Comments

• It is absolute garbage its like well they cant keep it up so continue to predict a loss bit like gambler chasing his money to have us on 5 points after his predicted loss after 11 games is awful
    If i was as bad at my job I wud be out the most staggering thing to predict 0 for a team that is 2nd highest scores in PL and highest away ;angry
  • Lord Lawro ;bowdown
  • madcap

I can think of a word that comes out of his name - one which a former Sheff Utd manager would be mighty proud of... ;hmm
  • You lot have no idea.

Football's. Number. One. Expert.

End of
  • OCS

Ya hats on too tight son.
  • Watford got a great win last weekend and they are playing at home.
    West Ham have got 13 points out of a possible 15 on the road but they were lucky to get anything against Chelsea.
    I think Watford will end West Ham's run and win this one. After all, West Ham are not a good team and they are in a false position.
    Watford 3 - 1 West Ham
    I wasn't that far off myself. Lawro is a plank. Even Paul the octopus is better at predicting football matches.
  • OCS

Ya hats on too tight son.
    But the internet says so ;hmm

lawro
  • edited October 2015
    Darlin'

The internet lies.

;nonono I know... Who knew.
  • Darlin'

The internet lies.

scared-child
  • Lawro is football's number one expert in the same way that Brendan Rodgers invented the game
  • I've always thought that Sam Tomkins was a very shrewd football pundit, even though his main sport is with the oval ball....
  • Come on folks - let's admit it, it's a relief he predicted us to lose. Think how nervous we would be if he predicted a win!
  • So his goal for prediction still stands at 5. I make it 22 goals that we have scored. Close Lawro.
  • edited October 2015
    Also can anyone guess how many games before this one Lawro has predicted Watford to win this season?
  • So his goal for prediction still stands at 5. I make it 22 goals that we have scored. Close Lawro.
    5? 22? Not much difference. You're so picky Ham ;wink
  • edited October 2015
    I think he knows by the law of averages he will get a West Ham result right one day.
    However his reasoning for Watford winning is just pathetic.
    I think it is clear that his predictions are based clearly on his dislike of West Ham and have nothing whatsoever to do with football reasons.
    If it makes him feel any better I can confirm that his feelings towards West Ham are reciprocated.
    The mans a fool!!
  • I have come to the following conclusions concerning our best football pundit, please tick appropriate..

1, He is a closet Hammer
    2, He could be still having nightmares of our 0-3 win at Anfield
    3, Bonkers
    4, We have Demitri Payet and I don't think Lawro understands
    5, All the above
  • Also can anyone guess how many games before this one Lawro has predicted Watford to win this season?
    zero2
  • Darlin'

The internet lies.
    ;nonono

I mean to say ;nonono

But, but , but

#worldcrashingdownaroundmyears
  • Just back on the tangent that is Lawro, fine if he wants to predict a Watford win but at least look at how many we have scored and go for 3-2 or 4-3 or something like that.
    When you have predicted a total of 5 points and 5 goals and the reality is 20 points and 22 goals at least make it look like you think.
  • I don't reckon 'think' and 'Lawro' fit in the same sentence Moojor ;ok
  • I think Lawro is an idiot.
    will that do?
  • I don't reckon 'think' and 'Lawro' fit in the
    same sentence Moojor ;ok
    Woosie it was a type error it was meant to be thick and Lawro ;whistle
  • I think Lawro is an idiot.
    will that do?
    In German we say (as you probably know) that thinking/believing means not knowing.

Judging from all that he has said over the past seasons we KNOW he is an idiot. So 'think' and Lawro are still words that must't be used in the same sencence.

• I do not think, I KNOW that Lawro is an idiot.
    How about that then?
  • Well, if you don't think then you're as bad as him. ;whistle
  • Turkish Delight, there is nothing delightful about them.