Away to Wolves, Saturday 6th

1234568»

Comments

• edited April 13
    Dodger58 said:

The Key Match Incidents Panel has ruled the officials were correct to disallow Wolves 'equaliser' ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68796858

And yet Gary o Neill still making a fool of himself by further comments he made, he simply should learn the LOTG, then he’d keep quiet.

Up till this, I’d thought he’d done an excellent job at Wolves, but this basic lack of knowledge of the law is somewhat embarrassing IMO.
  • Up till this, I’d thought he’d done an excellent job at Wolves, but this basic lack of knowledge of the law is somewhat embarrassing IMO.

I suspect it's more frustration than anything else; Wolves have been on the wrong end of a number of poor decisions this season. The fact that Fabianski was never saving it even without the offside player makes it feel so much worse.

• The fact that Fabianski was never saving it even without the offside player makes it feel so much worse.

But then Antonio should be allowed to stand offside, as he simply isn't going to score either. 😉
    I agree it looks bad but if their player isn't there, Fab could make a step or two off his line and try and punch the ball. With their player there, he jjst can't.