Away to Wolves, Saturday 6th

Comments

• We might be getting very very lucky with VAR here
  • Only their second attempt this half. We just cannot survive without conceding once the 90th minute is up. Still time for them to get a winner.
  • VAR check for offside
  • One of their guys offside in front of fab
  • Ruled out.
  • Offside player directly in front of Fabianski; he's never saving it, but he's affecting Fabs view.
  • Must be ruled out.
  • Have the football gods looked favorably on us finally?
  • WOW! A VAR decision goes our way.
  • Finally we get a decision, it's ruled out.
  • The guys definitely offside, definitely in front of the keeper, but yknow what, there’s no way in hell that Fab was saving that regardless. I think it’s the correct call by the law but it’s harsh
  • Very fortunate. Probably right given the rule, but keeper would never have saved that anyway
  • Where did the 10 minutes even come from?
  • edited April 6
    alderz said:

The guys definitely offside, definitely in front of the keeper, but yknow what, there’s no way in hell that Fab was saving that regardless. I think it’s the correct call by the law but it’s harsh

Agreed, but who cares =) .
    It's about time we got some VAR decisions go our way.
  • The VAR must have thought it was us who scored and ruled it out.
  • 1-2 FT 😊😊😊
  • Don't get how that is ruled out personally. But thats VAR and Reffing these days just making it up as they go along. Wolves can moan about it this time.
  • That was so bad that I may not watch the second half

Bet you're glad you did 😂🤣😂
  • That was so bad that I may not watch the second half

Bet you're glad you did 😂🤣😂
    I did pop to Asda and miss the first 15 minutes. Needed washing up sponges
  • Well done, lads.

I was checking in at intervals when I could get a signal. ( Up the Alps).

Happy happy joy joy.
  • MrsGrey said:

Up the Alps).

Not quite as exciting as washing up sponges ...
  • Are the Alps the local team where you are?
  • Correct by the law, harsh in reality, but that's only 3 of the probably 8-9 points VAR operators owe us in the last few games.
  • Gotta credit Moyes with his subs.
    I thought it was the wrong decision to replace Bowen with Cresswell but seems like an inspired call.
    Johnson also helped change the game.
  • Well, knock me down with a feather.
    Good old VAR eh?
    🎉⚒
  • I'm going to splurge large amounts of Swiss francs on a bottle of mediocre wine to celebrate 🥳
  • Robbed by VAR again! ( I had 2-2 in the predictor ) luckily I had added an * =)
  • Great come back in the second half and nearly threw is away. Why are we not giving Johnson a new contract?
  • Pengeman said:

Why are we not giving Johnson a new contract?

I agree. I said this a few weeks ago.
    I don’t agree with some on here who believe he’s, at best, a Championship player.
  • It was the washing up sponges that changed our VAR luck. Perhaps we could take it in turns to buy more household cleaning products in future?