Man Utd (H) 12.30 Sat 23rd - or 7.30 iin the USA

Comments

• We need half time to reset things.
  • Apparently it’s been 331 minutes since the last Man U goal. What could possibly go wrong?
  • This ref is getting right on my nerves.
  • Apparently it’s been 331 minutes since the last Man U goal. What could possibly go wrong?

You mentioning it 😁😁😁
  • What a tame effort after our rest on Wednesday.

You mentioning it 😁😁😁
    Oh well I won’t then. 336 minutes now. =)
  • Glad we reached half time level as they were dominating towards the end of that half.
  • Why are so passive so often. We were aggressive v Wolves & won easily.
  • Not great is it .
  • Win ugly .Would be okay for me today
  • I keep nodding off. What a boring game hahaha
  • Yes, Stuart Pierce just said that and that Newcastle really got at MU and beat them. We, on the other hand just aren’t getting in their face enough.
  • It’s been pretty dull so far. Zouma, Coufal and Emerson are all having good games. Paqueta and Kudus have been busy, but not done a huge amount of note. Bowen, Soucek, JWP, Alvarez not really in the game.
  • Not a bad half overall, we started well but let them get back into it and gifted them their best chances, to be fair they probably should have scored whilst we have created little in the way of genuine chances.

All is not lost, I think that DM will reinforce the need to press more aggressively and keep our concentration.

I get the very real danger of that last sentence aging badly :-)
  • Not convinced at all by Mavro.

We started well then sat off & have given them the impetus by allowing them to pass the ball comfortably under no pressure, then being careless with it to give them a chance or two. They are still a very poor team & a shadow of their old selves.

Let’s show a bit of intent & aggression second half in our defending & if we do that we’ll force mistakes & opportunities to counter. Also not sure why we are giving Bruno the freedom of the stadium whenever he gets it.
  • Bruno should have been double booked!
  • Better by Kudus, and he gets Fernandes booked for the foul.
  • Yet again, we have an attacking set piece, the ref gives them a free kick.
  • edited December 2023
    Thought we'd scored, decent save by Onana from Bowen's header onto a deep JWP corner.
  • Yet again, we have an attacking set piece, the ref gives them a free kick.

To be fair, Zouma just took Evans out. No intention of playing the ball.
  • MIAHammer said:

Yet again, we have an attacking set piece, the ref gives them a free kick.

But it's every single time (more or less).
  • MIAHammer said:

Yet again, we have an attacking set piece, the ref gives them a free kick.

I think he thought he was defending that free kick and totally forgot it was ours :-)
  • Cannot stand Fernandes. Football's biggest whinger
  • We are just toothless. Now sitting back and inviting them to come at us.
  • We seem to be happy letting them knock the ball about - for me, we are not challenging them anywhere near enough
  • Only one team likely to score here
  • Great defending by Zouma.
  • quality goal

Us?

That lasted well!1-0