TSC Vs West Ham Thurs 30th 5.45pm kick off

Comments

• I think it’s our first shot of any kind.
  • Slacker said:

Who are the commentators on TNT?

Buffy.

Nope, I'm on CEEFAX
  • Slacker said:

Buffy.

Seriously?
  • edited November 2023

Slacker said:

Buffy.

Seriously?
    Of course not, Slacker likes to "joke" that I post too many comments describing the action.
  • Which team plays in the premier league? I cant tell

How many are starters in the PL?
  • Freiburg cantering against Olympiacos. We’re going to have to beat them in two weeks to top the group unless we wake up here.
  • I’d wager that the average quality of Premier League squad players is higher than of starters in the Serbian League, tbh.
  • About time we showed it then.
  • So far this has been very, very boring

9 of them have been premier league starters and have great experience. Our midfielders play every game. Its just poor.
  • alderz said:

I’d wager that the average quality of Premier League squad players is higher than of starters in the Serbian League, tbh.

There's average and there's West Ham ;)
  • I feel a bit for Fornals. He looks a mile off it, but he also very rarely plays, when he does it’s in a cobbled together side, and today he’s on the right wing which is not really where we’ve ever seen him be any good.

9 of them have been premier league starters and have great experience. Our midfielders play every game. Its just poor.
    Currently I'd argue only 4 are in our first choice starting 11.

Currently I'd argue only 4 are in our first choice starting 11.
    I agree on 4 are regular starters, but the majority of the others should have enough quality and experience to step up.
  • edited November 2023

Slacker said:

Buffy.

Seriously?
    Of course not, Slacker likes to "joke" that I post too many comments describing the action.
    Of course I know that. It was actually meant as an equally flippant response to Slacker.
    And I still don't know who the commentators are. :(
  • That was a dreadfully dull performance and to think we might have another half like that is not worth thinking about.
    Freiburg are 4-0 up at half time and look the best team in the group by a country mile. Don’t know how we beat them at their place if we played as we are tonight.
  • Not much to shout about in the first half - Pedestrian, predictable, lacking intensity, penetration and cutting.
  • Slacker said:

Buffy.

Seriously?
    Of course I know that. It was actually meant as an equally flippant response to Slacker.
    My bad.
  • edited November 2023
    Given the way the other match is going, a defeat here is the same as a draw for us; either way we qualify, and either way we need to beat Freiburg to top the group. A win tonight means a draw against Freiburg will be enough.

No excuse not to really go for it in the second half imo.
  • Slacker said:

Buffy.

Seriously?
    I think Clive Allen is one
  • This second 11 of ours certainly not doing themselves any favours. Be surprised if many of those back up players are here next season.
  • Steve Bower is other commentator and no, I don't know who he is hahaha
  • MrsGrey thanks. He really has an extremely boring delivery.
  • Maybe our strategy is to try and get 3rd place and drop down to the Conference League. That seems to be more our level.
  • edited November 2023
    MIAHammer said:

Maybe our strategy is to try and get 3rd place and drop down to the Conference League. That seems to be more our level.

There could be more truth in that than you might think =)
    I think Moyes will be making some changes before long.
  • If it is they’ve messed up big time because we can’t finish lower than 2nd and then we’d be in the playoff round against a CL drop down.
  • MrsGrey thanks. He really has an extremely boring delivery.

He drives me nuts cos he has 3 opinions which he just repeats on rotation.
  • How does Cornet not get minutes in this second string? Has he not got legs or something?
  • Great game so far….
  • When we play the ball quickly we cut through them very easily, and then we get to the final third and either turn around or cross it out for a goal kick.