TSC Vs West Ham Thurs 30th 5.45pm kick off

edited November 2023 in Match Threads
This is a perfect opportunity to cement ourselves at the top of our group and depending on how things go in the other match to put ourselves firmly in the driving seat. It won't be easy but squad for squad we are so much better than TSC and really should not be losing this.

This said our form is concerning and even though we have been picking up results I have not been seeing what was visible in our first few games of the season and we are not really making enough chances. I think we will see a few changes and Mavripanos will return for Zouma, whilst I doubt Bowen or Antonio will be chanced if not quite ready. I feel Mubama must start as we need him to get up to speed as I feel he will have a part to play this season. I can see no reason Ings would start before him and it may allow us to see what Moyes is all about as it is quite a call to tell the seasoned pro and a big character like Ings that an 18 year old is favoured over him, yet Moyes has to act in the interest of the club. As Kudus is so central to our scoring at present I would like to rest him but sadly without Bowen I doubt that will be possible.

0-2 West Ham. Kudus and Mubama

Comments