Brentford (A) Saturday 4 November 3pm (not on TV)

Comments

• Dino what have you done
  • edited November 2023
    Another goal conceded in first 10 minutes of second half and an own goal at that.
  • Poor from Aguerd to give the corner away, do we fold or show our worth, COYI
  • Looks like Fornals might be coming on.
  • They’ve sussed us out. Maybe we need to change our formation.
  • edited November 2023
    Fornals and Ings coming on for Antonio and Benrahma.
  • Fornals and Ings coming on for Antonio and Fornals.

Are we going to try and play with 12 players?
  • edited November 2023
    Ings 21 appearances without a goal. I know most are as a sub, but even so, that's pretty poor.
  • To be fair he has often been up top on his, I am hopeful that he can get us one with Bowen properly alongside him
  • Brentford at present pressing and we being pushed back.......
  • 3-2 Brentford
  • Poor 3-2 Brentford, it's been coming TBH
  • It’s all one way traffic now
  • To be fair - that was a great goal , the cross was almost undefendable and the header gave areola no chance
  • edited November 2023
    At the moment we are distant 2nd best......Reality is what it is......2nd half we have been very non existent, and that's being polite IMO.....Perhaps with the missing 2 it would have been different, but no excuses IMO
  • I can’t see this staying at 3. Heading for zero points in our second 3 of 8 games. We seem incapable of playing second halves of league games at the moment. We’ve definitely missed Pacqueta and Alvarez.
  • Bit disappointed with Ward Prowse in the last couple of games. Don’t feel like he’s creating much.
  • Fornals should have done better there, at least on target, poor once again......
  • Brentford have played well, have come close a couple of times and are probably worthy of their lead but I feel that nonetheless we gave them two of their goals, and at this level, you just cannot do that
  • Chance for Fornals but it's over the bar.
  • Referee has been very poor IMO
  • Considering he's a substitute keeper, we've not really tested him in the second half.
  • Second half has been so poor.
  • Well neither sub has done anything of note.
  • Horrible 2nd half.........
  • edited November 2023
    Disappointing, again

Defence really concerns me, powderpuff
  • MIAHammer said:

Overall enjoying the game as that was an entertaining 1st half to watch, we have fully played our part but, imo, Antonio looks out of sorts and we need to change him out.

COYI

With whom? Ings?
    You know that Moyes won't play Mubama .
    In a 4-4-2 I think Ings can be effective
    Well that aged well, I literally do not think he physically touched the ball, but still managed to get booked, that must be some sort of record
  • Referee gets it wrong again when we should have had a corner and then books Ings for complaining. Ref was horrible from the first few minutes when he didn’t book their player for a foul.
    I don’t normally blame the ref but he was dreadful today.
  • edited November 2023
    All Ings did was get booked, but not sure that was his fault…Entertaining 1st half followed by a very 2nd best 2nd half, sometimes I truly wish I hated football ( not really, but guess some might understand what I mean ) 🤣
    It is now just one win in their last seven league games for West Ham. WOW, that is shocking 😡😡😡😡