Other Premier League Games 13th to 19th January

Comments

• Spuds fans showing their class :)

Where do they hide it? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • I can put aside any dislike for Arteta and hope Arsenal win the league. However, even with an 8 point lead, all City have to do is return to normal efficiency and that gap could esily be blown away in hardly any games. Arsenal have a real chance but if they get a couple of injuries to key players and start to feel pressure (inevitable) in the run in then I'll be scared City will reel them in. All that said, at least its not City 8 points clear or the rest of the season would've been a snooze fest title wise. Also, as much as I like Liverpool, its interesting for me to see them and Chelsea currently so low with a lot of points to make up to have any top4 chance
  • IronHerb said:

Spuds fans showing their class :)

Where do they hide it? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
    I thought my post was obviously sarcastic.
  • So was mine.
  • I still dislike what Arsenal fans did to Wenger and I don’t know if they’ve suffered enough yet. But it would be better than City winning it again.
  • And the winner of this week's Irony Contest is....πŸ˜„

• Palace vs Man Utd at 8pm

I want them both to lose, but I want Palace to lose more.
  • Palace vs Man Utd at 8pm

I want them both to lose, but I want Palace to lose more.

Man U will go 2nd above City and Newcastle if they win

Comedy value especially after Ronaldo has left for Saudi Arabia
  • Want man u I guess ,only because we might have a slim chance of catching Palace
  • Definitely comedy value with Palace scoring an injury time equaliser πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • City dominant then jammy Spurs get a goal. Grrr.

Ref has been iffy.
  • MrsGrey said:

City dominant then jammy Spurs get a goal. Grrr.

Ref has been iffy.

And then a second within a couple of minutes, 0-2 at HT
  • This will please all the people who don’t want Manchester City to win the Premier League! πŸ˜‰
  • Won't please people who hate spurs
  • My list of clubs I don't want to win the league doesn't have Man City at the top.
  • Just, that scoreline in no way reflects the realities of the game.
    But that's football for you.

Scoreline isn't the full story.
  • The list of reasons to want a Spurs win is extremely small. But here's one for the list (but its only half time and this could easily change and take the smile off my face... Assuming KDB will enter...)
  • And it's 2-2 already 😊
  • that didnt take long hahaha

The flipside is that its enjoyable to see Spurs concede 2 quickly
  • edited January 2023
    steve said:

Won't please people who hate spurs

Will please people who've got captain Haaland.
  • How long before a 3rd?
  • OMG shot deflected onto bar! Had this on in background, now I am actually watching
  • edited January 2023
    Now 3-2 City, looked poor by Lloris getting beaten at his near post although there was a slight deflection off the defender.
  • Bazshuayi said:

How long before a 3rd?

That long
  • 4-2 City 😊
  • sneaky 17pts today from Mahrez after I casually eased him into my cheap team for the first time ever.

#shhhweet
  • Alvarez gives a fan his shorts! Shirt not interesting enough?