Other Premier League Games 13th to 19th January

Weekend starts with what could be a real kick fest between two of the dirtiest teams in the division.

Comments

• What have I just seen?
  • MrsGrey said:

What have I just seen?

At a guess a glass of wine 😂🤣😂
  • MrsGrey said:

What have I just seen?

At a guess a glass of wine 😂🤣😂
    😳 You've hacked into the CCTV
  • Actually, you must have a built-in delay 😁
  • I've had a shocker of a day, so I feel justified in seeing several glasses 👓👓
  • MrsGrey said:

I've had a shocker of a day, so I feel justified in seeing several glasses 👓👓

Sorry you've had a bad day 😞.

Tbh, in light of any further information (as to what you might have seen), I just played the percentages 😂🤣😂.
  • I've been on this forum too long 😂
  • Can’t stand Leeds but I love it when a goal is put past that obnoxious Martinez.
  • edited January 2023
    I wonder how close we got to something like this a few seasons back:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64275576

"The club said the directors were advised not to attend Goodison Park following "malicious and unacceptably threatening correspondence"
  • edited January 2023
    I don’t understand that behaviour. Have a moan, sing your songs but violent threats?
    Blimey, it’s football not life or death.Can only think that those muppets haven’t seen much real tragedy in their lives.
  • edited January 2023
    Slacker said:

Blimey, it’s football not life or death..

😱😱😱

But seriously, as you say, these idiots need to get some perspective in their lives. Banners, chants, a demonstration even, but violent threats? I would say they need to get out more, but maybe they should stay home.
  • Slacker these days anything that happens in someone’s life that isn’t all good seems to be considered a tragedy.
  • Another dreadful offside decision in the Man Utd derby, Rashford, who was offside, shepherds the ball without touching it and allows Fernandes to score. How could anyone say he wasn't active?

I stand by my earlier comments, the rules need to change.
  • It’s not a dreadful decision, it’s the right one according to the law. Every time they try to clarify the law they make it worse.
  • edited January 2023

It’s not a dreadful decision, it’s the right one according to the law. Every time they try to clarify the law they make it worse.

It's the correct interpretation of a dreadful rule then for goodness sake. As I say, the rule needs to change.
  • To matters even worse it helps Arteta!
  • I don’t like Arteta, but I’d rather Arsenal win the league than City. I’m so bored of them. These state owned clubs are ruining football for me, so any occasion they lose is good for me.
  • Brighton 3 'Pool 0
    There's at least one doubly unhappy poster on here today. ;)
  • He’s a bit confused at the moment, not sure whether it’s Jan, Feb.. or maybe MARCH 😃
  • Who'd even heard of Roberto De Zerbi, before he became Brighton manager? Why can't we find someone like that?
  • Who'd even heard of Roberto De Zerbi, before he became Brighton manager? Why can't we find someone like that?

Our recruitment infrastructure is nowhere near good enough, IMO. On or off the pitch.
  • Ivan Toney steals/cheats a penalty. Really don't like him.
  • Brighton 3 'Pool 0
    There's at least one doubly unhappy poster on here today. ;)

Countered by City losing :)
  • alderz said:

I don’t like Arteta, but I’d rather Arsenal win the league than City. I’m so bored of them. These state owned clubs are ruining football for me, so any occasion they lose is good for me.

This!
  • Issa Diop having a good game for Fulham, and James Tomkins has just come on for Palace. I think I miss them, still, at least we've got Kehrer.
  • Newcastle having the kind of luck we can only dream of. Mitrovic slips taken a penalty, scores but disallowed because it hit his other foot.
  • Let’s hope Newcastle have used up their luck before they play us.
  • Spuds being made to look as bad as us. Conte OUT.
    ;)
  • Spuds taking it in good spirit. Fans trying to get at Ramsdsle.
  • Spuds fans showing their class :)