Leicester City v West Ham, Sun 13th Feb 16:30 SKY.

Comments

• Bowen is carrying the offence and Rice is carrying the offence

What has happened to Soucek, Coufal & Fornals, good players that might as well not be playing
  • So cross.

Gifted them an equaliser and now they've got the momentum.

Didn't really push on for a second and have paid the price.

Need another fast start to the second half.
  • never looked in trouble until we gifted them a goal
  • I think we’ve played well but there was a chance to really go for this after going 1-0 up & we didn’t push on. Got what we deserved after that.

Hopefully it kick starts us to go on second half. Leicester have been rubbish.
  • Cresswell's self destruct may serve us as we were sitting back before their goal and Immediately looked better again after conceding.
  • First shot on target was a penalty - not deserved on first half.

We’ve only had one shot on target
  • Lukerz said:

Can I just say, think we need to think about replacing Coufal. I’m not sure what he offers these days. His quality going forward is rubbish.

I agree he’s been poor, but think we need to give him more time.Put in Johnson for while. Remember what people were saying about Cresswell last year.
  • edited February 2022
    Neither team were playing very well but we seemed in control. Great finish from Bowen….
    That really was a schoolboy error from Cresswell, not sure what he was thinking…
    Put the game right back to them…
    Oh well , COYI ⚒️
  • When was the last time we really played well
  • Soucek is a shadow of what he was last season.
  • Thing is you can see Leicester have gears to go through, where as it doesn't look like anyone outside of Bowen or Rice can go that few extra gears for us.
  • I’m not sure I agree with that. Leicester haven’t played particularly well, and they’ve been very poor in the last couple of months. I think we’re more likely to press on, but maybe it’s wishful thinking idk
  • So cross.

Gifted them an equaliser and now they've got the momentum.

Didn't really push on for a second and have paid the price.

Need another fast start to the second half.

Leicester with the faster start.
  • Antonio due a goal and it is Leicester, just saying
  • edited February 2022
    Problem with Fornals playing on the left. A lack of a left foot. Keeps coming inside and laying off a pass. Neither Coufal or Cresswell can get past their man on the flanks either so we have no threat from out wide.
  • Antonio playing better than he has been recently

Bowen goes close
  • Problem with Fornals playing on the left. A lack of a left foot. Keeps coming inside and laying off a pass. Neither Coufal or Cresswell can get past their man on the flanks either so we have no threat from out wide.

We never have a left footer on the left though. Benrahma always does the same thing
  • Lanzini’s really struggled today. I wouldn’t mind seeing Benrahma on for him and Fornals into the middle
  • Imagine if we had another Bowen on the left......

Fornals isn't doing nearly enough, and Benrahma isn't at that level either
  • Losing every 2nd ball at the moment. Leicester on top.

They're definitely getting a second here.
  • got away with that one
  • Losing every 2nd ball at the moment. Leicester on top.

They're definitely getting a second here.

And there it is.
  • Coufal beaten so easily

Could (and maybe should) be behind
  • Oh dear. No real challenge. Poor.
  • Cresswell getting done AGAIN at the back post
  • sort it out Moyes, getting even more angry about not adding to the squad now
  • All over the place

Both full backs having a shocker
  • Whenever we start a game in the top 4 we bottle it, it’s happened for the last 2 years
  • Lukerz said:

Whenever we start a game in the top 4 we bottle it, it’s happened for the last 2 years

Small club mentality
  • This season is going to peter out.