Eagles 🦅 v Hammers ⚒ - Saturday 1st January, 5:30pm

Comments

• Ugh, Arthur. Just tap it out for a throw. What are you hoping to achieve there.
  • That chance for Eduard really wasn't a chance. Fab and our defense had it completely covered. Chill guys.
  • Ugh, Arthur. Just tap it out for a throw. What are you hoping to achieve there.

Draw a foul, I think. But he forgot to dive.

His decision making is so poor
  • MrsGrey said:

That chance for Eduard really wasn't a chance. Fab and our defense had it completely covered. Chill guys.

We chill, we chill.

But we were very slow.
  • alderz said:

They’ve carved us apart so easily. Our defence is shocking yet again

They are just completely going for it, getting everyone forward. Leaving it open at the back.
    Of course it's hard to match them with that strategy.

I think we'll get at least one more goal.

I'm glad Moyes didn't decide on a tactic of defending for 45 minutes.
  • I am unaware of this Mateta that’s just come on for them, but he has some of the worst hair I’ve ever seen
  • Coufal seems to have lost a yard of pace this season. Struggled to get onto Benrahma's pass and then puts in a poor cross.
  • Coufal seems to have lost a yard of pace this season. Struggled to get onto Benrahma's pass and then puts in a poor cross.

I thought the pass was pretty poor, asking a lot of him unnecessarily
  • edited January 2022
    alderz said:

I am unaware of this Mateta that’s just come on for them, but he has some of the worst hair I’ve ever seen

It's Charity Haircut Day, don't you know.
  • Commentary bloke.. ' there are still some high maintenance players in the west Ham dressing room' Erm, what? When were you last there?
  • alderz said:

We could be using most of our 2022 luck in one go here.

This is just our leftover luck from 2021
    I believe we have about 40 years of bad luck to catch up on.
  • alderz said:

Coufal seems to have lost a yard of pace this season. Struggled to get onto Benrahma's pass and then puts in a poor cross.

Maybe. Just doesn't seem as sharp as he was last season.
  • Palace forwards are rubbish today.

I see you’re using your powers for evil today
  • Carrying some threat now on the counter

Aargh are you mad, what are you saying?

Do you not understand your own power??
  • Yes. Perhaps the weakening of our defence is rubbing off on Coufal.
  • alderz said:

Palace forwards are rubbish today.

I see you’re using your powers for evil today
    MrsGrey said:

Palace forwards are rubbish today.

Aargh are you mad, what are you saying?

Do you not understand your own power??
    I've got a tenner on a score draw

(not really)
  • alderz said:

Coufal seems to have lost a yard of pace this season. Struggled to get onto Benrahma's pass and then puts in a poor cross.

He was pretty slow getting up to support in the first place. The pass itself wasn’t overhit I don’t think but just shouldn’t have been played in the end, Coufal wasn’t in the right position
  • It would be nice to see Vlasic after he got his first goal in the last match.
  • Where is Hamstew today? He usually such a balanced opinion where Palace are concerned 😂

Speak of the devil

And like that he's on

On for Said who's off for the AFCON, was was today

Big chance for Vlasic
  • Where is Hamstew today? He usually such a balanced opinion where Palace are concerned 😂

Camped in the Palace forum, drinking it in.

Moyes heard you

In with the Ultras, probably
  • I’m surprised Benrahma’s going off tbh. Not that he’s had a particularly good game, but Bowen and Lanzini aren’t going to be getting much rest for the next month with Said off at AFCON
  • #hairwars
  • alderz said:

I’m surprised Benrahma’s going off tbh. Not that he’s had a particularly good game, but Bowen and Lanzini aren’t going to be getting much rest for the next month with Said off at AFCON

I think you'll get more defensive work from Bowen and Lanzini though. Moyes doing right by this game, I reckon.