Other games - Nov 20th - 25th (including European matchesmidweek)

13»

Comments

• Let me just explain, to be clear. I dislike Spurs, and I dislike Leeds. I just dislike Leeds more than Spurs. Milwall these days I am ambivalent towards.
  • Just idly glancing through the news about tonight's CL games (not really bovvered, but like to be up to date, and always glad of opportunities to laugh at Man U) and I see

(a) SNOW!! Snow everywhere in Ukraine :o

(b) Bayern Munich have 5 players isolating because of contact with a Covid case... and BBC reporting that they will forfeit their wages during the isolation period. Interesting!
  • Notes that Jesse still doesnt get a starting spot when Rashford and Fernandez are on the bench! Thank you Mr Carrick
  • Bazshuayi said:

Notes that Jesse still doesnt get a starting spot when Rashford and Fernandez are on the bench! Thank you Mr Carrick

or on as a sub
  • Pochettino is looking very dapper these days. He's upped his game since he left Tottenham for Paris!
  • Wont look so good after being in Manchester for a few weeks =)
  • Haller has banged in another couple.
    It's a Le Coq Sportif suit, I reckon.
  • edited November 2021
    Jeez. Messi. Rolling around holding his face. SLO mo shows no contact. Just disgraceful.

Blatant attempt to cheat.

I wouldn't want him at West Ham.
  • So Borussia Dortmund, and very likely Barcelona, dropping from the CL to EL.
  • MrsGrey said:

Pochettino is looking very dapper these days. He's upped his game since he left Tottenham for Paris!

He's probably dressed up for his interview 3 miles down the road
  • Spurs have a player sent off. Oh dear.
  • Oh dear again. Mura score right at the end.
  • spurs loose oh dear never mind
  • "Kane ... gave us a glimpse of that famed predatory instinct with his well-taken chipped equaliser but for the rest of the time was a lumbering shell of his former self, full of poor touches and fluffed shots."

B)

• I think Spurs have a problem as unless Conte can get him back to his best no club is going to offer anywhere near a sum that would allow Levy to sell without feeling an idiot. He could probably have got 100m from City in the summer but wanted 120-160m depending on who you feel was telling the truth. I doubt anyone would offer 100m now, maybe 60-70m at best and possibly only 50m as he will be 29 in the summer so very little sell on value to whoever puts him on a four or five year contract together with big wages. Compare this to Haaland who will be 22 in the summer and there is only one player you would pay the real big money for.

• Spuds have appealed the result, the plumber in goal for Mura was not gas safe registered
  • Reading this, Spuds (the pride of North London =) ) must be embarrassed beyond belief.
    Is there anyone who can post it on their forum?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NŠ_Mura
  • on their forum there is a thread call are the players lazy , poo (or some such word) or both, someone's not happy
  • name the only English team not top of their group :)
  • I noticed on bbc football page, Celtic game comes first, telling how they are knocked out, rangers next, then Leicester, and guess who last? The only team that has clinched first place. 🙁
  • I also noticed that the link to tables goes to the europa conference instead one Europe’s league bbc really don’t like us