Wolves (a) 3pm Saturday 20th November (not on TV)

Comments

• Better since Lanzini came on

But should've come in earlier

Giving it a go here
  • Traore coming on. Now we’re in trouble.
  • Not happening, is it.
  • At least a lot of our players have had their worst game of the season all on the same day.

Hopefully it's out of their system now.
  • Not happening, is it.

Nope

• All those wolves fans on their forum saying our players are bang average have had their views authenticated today because bang average is a compliment on what we’ve seen today.
  • Johnson definitely deserved to keep his place but I can't help thinking we are less of an attacking threat down our right without Coufal.
  • Best we can hope for now is that other results stay as they are so less damage is done.

• All those wolves fans on their forum saying our players are bang average have had their views authenticated today because bang average is a compliment on what we’ve seen today.

Not really
  • My word, how was that not a second, how much space did we give away there
  • Just feels like it isn't our day

As others have said, pretty much EVERY player has had a poor game and Wolves have been well up for it
  • wonder if the number of games is catching up to us now
  • We’ve not looked top half today let alone top four. No idea why we’ve been so poor today as it’s almost as if a switch was turned off after 20 minutes.
  • Is that Rice banned for next week?
  • Don’t understand why we brought off both Bowen and Benrahma.
  • Man, Vlasic needs to step it up. For someone who hasn’t had a sniff recently, in a game when ALL of the other attacking midfielders are playing poorly, he absolutely has to come on and put himself about and do something. All he’s done is foul people and look like he’s got no ideas when he’s on the ball.
  • We’ve not looked top half today let alone top four. No idea why we’ve been so poor today as it’s almost as if a switch was turned off after 20 minutes.

Every team has off days, and we’ve had one today.

The fact that we’re going into injury time with a goal in it on our worst performance of the season isn’t too bad.
  • Hopefully Vlasic turns it around otherwise its going to look like an expensive gamble again.
  • Lukerz said:

Is that Rice banned for next week?

No. That was the 4th.
  • Carry on like this and we're not going to win the league.
  • Carry on like this and we may not stay in it 😀
  • Expat, what is the stream?

I always try and use one from "Footy Pass".
    Sorry I didn't answer earlier, I had been summoned for taxi duties by Mrs E
  • Only real decent takeaway is that we finished on the front foot, only lost by a single goal after a pretty poor showing all around and oh, Watford just made it 4-1 against Man U
  • Always going to lose away at some point. Just one of those days I guess.
  • Wolves deserved the win....

We were poor for most of the match, but hey, It's been a hek of a ride so far.
    Benrahama and Fornals has shockers, but they've done well this season so they're excused....

Vlasic looks.....not great, but I'll still give him the benefit of doubt...

No one barring Fab came out with a decent performance apart from perhaps Cresswell.

Let's move on....
  • Frustrating. Brighton and Man U both dropping points. One of Liverpool and Arsenal going to drop points this evening. This was a real opportunity to pull away from a few teams.

Complacency? Fatigue? After such a good run it's disappointing to turn in such a poor performance.
  • It could be worse you could be OGS..... He is no doubt clearing his desk this evening.
  • I think it was just coming tbh. Happened against Brentford although we were not terrible that game. There is no way we will play well and get results every week.
  • Probably our poorest performance this season.
    Next.
  • Lanzini looked good when he came on, I wouldn't be against seeing him getting a go in the starting line up, tbh.