Wolves (a) 3pm Saturday 20th November (not on TV)

Comments

• I reckon a Moysie rocket is what is required at half time.
  • Lukerz said:

We don’t dominate games because of Ogbonna, he’s a loss but not the reason for a poor 10 mins

True, but neither Zouma or Dawson are as good playing out as Oggy, so we are missing something
  • This might set us up nicely for a counter attack though
  • They're going to score very soon.
  • I will be happy to see us get back in the dressing room all square
  • Need half time

Such a strange performance, we looked good the first 20 mins but we've completely lost our way
  • Why did he blow before the ball went in? Surely you look on VAR?
  • That was nit a good half

Lucky not to be down, really haven't done well
  • I couldn’t even tell what apparently happened on reply, a push?
  • alderz said:

Why did he blow before the ball went in? Surely you look on VAR?

Because he's Mike Dean.
  • How we got to half time without conceding is a mystery but I’m sure or more hoping the rockets are flying in the dressing room at the moment
  • Well we have to be better second half take a point now
  • Mike Dean again.... has to let the ball play and allow VAR to check it. If he is blowing for fouls in the area when the ball is in flight he sets a new precedent, which of course he wont stick to as usually four fouls at every corner. He is doing what I jokingly said in the week, he is reffing our last game. Worst Ref in the league.
  • Decent first 10-15 mins, outplayed for most of rest till the last few minutes.

Seems like apart from Dean blowng his whistle for foul on keeper, assistant flagged for it first.
    It was a foul by Antonio on their keeper IMO , well it certainly looked like it on the replay.

A point away, perhaps I'd take it now.

With better finishing they could be ahead.

Benrahma and Fornals have been poor and Antonio not getting involved enough or getting much decent service.

Has not been a great display but we level and all to play for....

COYI
  • Jay, don't forget that we're usually better in the second half.

COYI
  • I don’t think they really looked that threatening aside from Jimenez chance which was poor marking. We tend to be better in the second half this season
  • We need an extra man in midfield. Might be better playing Fornals central behind Antonio.

Or the old 5 at the back.
  • Jay, don't forget that we're usually better in the second half.

COYI

I agree Expat like I said, all to play for in 2nd half.
  • We're second as it stands. That's nice to look at.
  • I'd be tempted to swap Benny for Manny
  • Unfortunately, IMO, we are second best today :-(
  • edited November 2021
    That’s twice where our players aren’t coming to the ball. They’re waiting for it all the time. Need to want it more fellas.
  • Everybody having a bit of a mare at the moment. Defenders hoofing, midfielders can't pass it, forwards can't control.
  • We’re rushing our passes. Instead of simple balls playing weird, difficult ones to try and move it quickly. Lots of chipped passes into the middle that midfielders have to wait to come down and end up under pressure.
  • This is going to be a long half.
  • Just completely disjointed today

Can't string two passes together

Fornals and Benrahma guilty of losing it easily, and the defenders can't get it out
  • The game can swing, as it did first half, it may be worth just matching their formation & getting Masuaku on for Benrahma.
  • This is a great example of the international break taking momentum away from a team. If this was before the break there’s no way we’d have been this poor
  • Get Lanzini on right now please.