Villa (a) Sunday 24th October 4:30pm Sky Sports

15678911»

Comments

• Potentially we could lose both Rice and Noble next year and that may be a big loss aside from the football. If Rice goes it's even more important to keep Noble in my view.
  • Konza appealed the red and got it overturned.
  • Perhaps they should have also looked at the forearm smash.
  • Shows how poor it was on the day, most observers felt the fornals incident was a clear Red and many felt the other harsh. The ref saw them in real time, VAR reviewed them and the Ref had a look at the second on the monitor.... and they still managed get them wrong.
  • MrsGrey said:

Konza appealed the red and got it overturned.

So they can overturn a decision that was a tad harsh but not revisit a clear error in not sending off Hause?

• Anothing shocking decision, very surprised that they have made this choice.
    Dean Smith must be fuming even more though, so not all bad....
  • They can't look at the Hause incident as it was a yellow they can only appeal/look at reds I think .
  • Hause wasn't booked.
  • SSN saying it wasn’t overturned(?)
  • Ezri Konsa is suspended after his red card against West Ham United was upheld, while Dean Smith will also be without Danny Ings, Douglas Luiz, Bertrand Traore and Trezeguet.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/news/2021/november/04/match-pack--southampton/
  • That's bizzare. It (the mention of being overturned) was in 2 different BBC reports on the sport pages today.
  • Well I’m happier if it’s upheld …
    Pity it doesn’t make Smith feel an injustice though 😋
  • MrsGrey said:

That's bizzare. It (the mention of being overturned) was in 2 different BBC reports on the sport pages today.

Perhaps the committee performed a u-turn. I mean, it seems to be the thing to do today. ☺️
  • IronHerb said:

MrsGrey said:

That's bizzare. It (the mention of being overturned) was in 2 different BBC reports on the sport pages today.

Perhaps the committee performed a u-turn. I mean, it seems to be the thing to do today. ☺️
    VAR overturned their decision.🤪
  • I'm liking this early kick off, I have to say.